Lay your bets: Who will be the next Trump admin official to be convicted?

T-Dawg

Contributor
Veteran XX
I am [strike]hoping[/strike] expecting it will be Giuliani. The second biggest Rat on Earth.

When he was running for mayor of New York, he mailed me a request for campaign contribution, in Florida, and foolishly included a S.A.S.E. (I was still a lifelong card carrying Republican at the time). I mailed him a 20-pound brick using the postage prepaid envelope. ��

Last edited:
No, Trump is the Most Innocent Man to Ever Have Surrounded His Stupid Ass With Career Criminals in the History of the Universe. This thread is not about the Moron-in-Chief, however. It is about who will be the admin official to be convicted. Read the thread title and pay attention.

Kavanaugh would have to speed up his rapey skills in order to get convicted before others, plus, he's not actually an admin official, he's the red meat pawn that was used to get the Tub of Shit elected.

Kavanaugh would have to speed up his rapey skills in order to get convicted before others, plus, he's not actually an admin official, he's the red meat pawn that was used to get the Tub of Shit elected.

I didn't think you cared much. Technically the only Trump admin official with a conviction is Flynn but it sounds like you wanted to make a stronger inference.

would say TDS is rotting his brain away for sure.

but Tubby Tommy of thunder dork fame never been much for thinking

and naptown already exposed him on reddit as a Benie bot (not life long GOP Republican) for like the past several elections

I am [strike]hoping[/strike] expecting it will be Giuliani. The second biggest Rat on Earth.

When he was running for mayor of New York, he mailed me a request for campaign contribution, in Florida, and foolishly included a S.A.S.E. (I was still a lifelong card carrying Republican at the time). I mailed him a 20-pound brick using the postage prepaid envelope. ��

they already convicted tyler commerford when i was a baby. and then told me i was expected to do it over and over again.

Obama. Obama's #toofarleft movement is nothing but hard core proof that he supports Trump and is as alt-right crowd. Or Michelle had to take a shit in a public restroom and some dude was asking her if she had a spare tampon.

Bill Barr for the win!

And, I quit watching TDS years before Stewart left. He never was funny etc etc.

I didn't leave the Republican party, The Republican party left me in the late 90s. When they stopped being real conservatives, fiscally responsible, states rights, law and order. But I hate both parties, just the Repugs a teensy bit more.

Take 2 before bed and call me in the morning

EIlSdksXsAAJLzV.jpg

Back