Tribes Ski Course. Why doesnt this exist.

Why isn't there an actual ski course in tribes. I'm talking Giant Slalom, 2 flags on each side you gotta go through, snowy terrain skiing. You get points for speed and completing the course.

There was a ski course on Boot camp FR which was the final release of boot camp which I can't find but it was a course and it timed ur run I use to have best runs on there fun time

There was a ski course on Boot camp FR which was the final release of boot camp which I can't find but it was a course and it timed ur run I use to have best runs on there fun time
What a coincidence, I also used to hold the record at both the ski and jetpack courses.

Truth... The only ones that came close to DOX was ReZ, and i think they were a team mapping\coding instead of one person...

On topic this kinda map has no place in 2016. Trust me dude, the xtremeski maps are better than any terrain courses. Plus after a good distance the maps generally repeat the same terrain and some maps you go far enough you can just fall through the ground..

T00krooked is stingy with that bootcamp mod for some reason... i really likied the ski course i set server record fastest time.. somethjing lik 45 seconds and wud only touch the ground one time ..

What a coincidence, I also used to hold the record at both the ski and jetpack courses.

Well it wasn't a single record u would break it and then get broke the next day only person I remember that showed up besides myself was brickwall so was that u? Or was ur name just tribes is dead

Record was under 37 seconds when I did it gim

I think I had a screenshot of brickwall at 36 for the longest time and he might have had it when the server went down I don't remember

Last edited:
nice dude .. thats fast . i remeber averaging 50 but a few times i got mid 40's.. most cudnt do it in under a minute. really wud enjoy tryin it again and competing for fastest time

Back