TT Love thread

this is that time of the year where i still havent paid for my webhosting and its suspending in 4 days so if u wanna download something from iateyourbaby.com do it now in case i dont pay

i probably will but who knows where life will take me in the next 4 days maybe the sky will fall and the hosting will be gone you never know, nothing lasts forever

I asked groove for tribes files space years ago. He was like wtf. I lose 16GB tribes stuff in harddrive crash. It sat for 5 years and I recently recovered most of it. GG technology.

yea i think back then my plan had space limits or something? i had some gay excuse im sure

if u still want space i'll give u an ftp login when i can make changes in the cpanel again :) :heart:

this is that time of the year where i still havent paid for my webhosting and its suspending in 4 days so if u wanna download something from iateyourbaby.com do it now in case i dont pay

i probably will but who knows where life will take me in the next 4 days maybe the sky will fall and the hosting will be gone you never know, nothing lasts forever

maybe lemon can help you out with the payment. he seems to be doing well for him self. i wish i could man but all the money i have atm is going to our tribes servers / ftp.

in worst case scenario i could let you use some of our ftp space to get your stuff back online. we have unlimited ftp space.

it's honestly pretty funny that u think having a job and being able to pay bills is some great feat but I have news for you a lot of people do it and it's really not that bad

so you're going to pay the bill right?

i also find it funny how you have the nerve to harass someone who does take responsibility in keeping parts of tribes alive. i dont abuse people in tribes, or outside of it. i didn't start this lemon, but i wont bend no knee to some nerd over the net. grow up and do something better with your time. i would be happy to take your fan picture / notes out of my sig, if you would stop being a bother.

if lemon doesn't pay it, i would be more than happy to host your stuff on our servers. let me know and ill set you up with an ftp groove.

so you're going to pay the bill right?

i also find it funny how you have the nerve to harass someone who does take responsibility in keeping parts of tribes alive. i dont abuse people in tribes, or outside of it. i didn't start this lemon, but i wont bend no knee to some nerd over the net. grow up and do something better with your time. i would be happy to take your fan picture / notes out of my sig, if you would stop being a bother.

if lemon doesn't pay it, i would be more than happy to host your stuff on our servers. let me know and ill set you up with an ftp groove.

nice essay

please explain y I should pay a bill for something I don't use

groove posts about not paying for his webspace every year

I post the same story about him not giving me space

now here u are

ok lemon, so you're saying the site that houses the most tribes downloads for this social network is useless. something you dont ever use?

gotcha

i dont think lemon has the "making money" attitude he portrays. i offer him a chance to whip out his wallet and show us his "making money" skills. i think the bill to much for lemon. funny how he can talk shit to people supporting this game / community, but when it comes time to man up he runs with tail tucked between legs.

you weak man. walk the walk, but cant put money where mouth is...

groove let me know if this broke ass actually mans up to pay the bill. if he doesn't ill be able to help you out brother. with money or ftp space. just let me know my man.

Back