[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This is what happens when you don ' t ban Flaming Hot Cheetos . Gee wiz . Need someone with an actual brain in there like Bernie . He may not last the whole term , but he is the guy for the job , , , , ,

I wonder if it's freeing to just rampantly speculate and then accuse every official explanation of being a lie.

Lie #23029: Trump is not in perfect health. FALSE!

Given his age, lifestyle and stress level I would be very surprised if he was in perfect health, nobody would be.

Is there such a thing anyway? We are all in various stages of decay/death.

Sure, but there is nothing out of the ordinary about a 74 year old going for a checkup, and the phrase "perfect health" is a common usage expression.

Man you guys are in deep.

Donald Trump would 1) have a gaggle of cameras following him if he was visiting vets because he never does anything out of the kindness of his heart but only if he can use it to advance his self interests. 2) have scheduled any official activities like this well in advance 3) there’s no such thing as a multi phased physical lol

And on and on. I’m not gonna go full tin hat liberal but it’s comical that he can’t admit why he had to make a sudden stop at the hospital out of some likely sense of, if people know I had a heart problem, people will think I’m weak. (People already know that)

Last edited:
I’m curious about how you guys feel about the image below. A friend shared it on Facebook that’s a social worker. I assumed this would trigger most of you but maybe I’m wrong.

7-ADF9-E7-D-259-D-4311-937-C-42-DA729-D2-BE5.jpg

I’m not gonna go full tin hat liberal

Sorry dude, you pegged the needle and broke the gauge on that a while ago.

Not only are you fucking retarded, you don't seem to know how retarded you are.

Drrr, Orange Man Bad, drrr

no such thing as a multi-phased physical? In the military, we always had to to labs first. Hell, my doctor now asks me to do them so when we sit and talk about my health he has numbers he can reference to make me feel really bad about my cholesterol.

So not only are you retarded, you are inexperienced - and it shows.

I’m curious about how you guys feel about the image below. A friend shared it on Facebook that’s a social worker. I assumed this would trigger most of you but maybe I’m wrong.

7-ADF9-E7-D-259-D-4311-937-C-42-DA729-D2-BE5.jpg

I call bullshit - you have no friends on FB

Come on...when are you going to blame Trump for the sad kids who didn't get an ipad?

why are lazy leftist poor people so obsessed with what people that work can afford?

do they not realize they hold the solution in their own hands? jfc the whining from these entitled babies is exhausting.

direct this obsessed energy to your job. do you. stop whining about others.

Sorry dude, you pegged the needle and broke the gauge on that a while ago.

Not only are you fucking retarded, you don't seem to know how retarded you are.

Drrr, Orange Man Bad, drrr

no such thing as a multi-phased physical? In the military, we always had to to labs first. Hell, my doctor now asks me to do them so when we sit and talk about my health he has numbers he can reference to make me feel really bad about my cholesterol.

So not only are you retarded, you are inexperienced - and it shows.

Lol what a fucking boot. That’s you dumbshit. Are you the President of the United States? Do you think they’re just like heyyy buddy let me see you back here next week so we can talk about labs. Lol he’s supposed to be the busiest person on earth (which we all laugh knowing how he really is).

You sound angry as hell. Glad to hear you’re in the military. Feel sorry for whatever minority you take your aggression out on eventually.

why are lazy leftist poor people so obsessed with what people that work can afford?

do they not realize they hold the solution in their own hands? jfc the whining from these entitled babies is exhausting.

direct this obsessed energy to your job. do you. stop whining about others.

Appreciate the response. Quite the typical pull yourself up by the bootstraps answer that doesn’t take into account a multitude of things but appreciate the answer none the less.

Back