What is with nerds and hair?

It's kinda hard for me to take this thread seriously since it's on an internet forum which was created to discuss a video game. You're a nerd as much as you'd like to deny it.

I don't know any child of the 80's that doesn't play video games, they haven't been a indicator of nerddom for a long time.

I don't even play computer games, not since the original doom then tribes.

And there are different levels of nerd.

(you could def fit me on one of them)

Pony tail is the ultimate easy style. Just pull it back and tie it. Bonus points because you don't have to venture out into the real world once a month to get it cut.

As long as you're willing to sacrifice personal hygiene and live with knotty hair.

Oh wait.

it fucking drainssss me

there is a chick that works at the dfw location that is actually kind of cute, but then she opens her mouth and tries to tell you about how much she likes halo or wow or whatever is on the nerd agenda.

thats is a good thing. while she is raiding or killing aliens, she can be sitting on your dick.

thats is a good thing. while she is raiding or killing aliens, she can be sitting on your dick.

no thanks

I'll take a normal chick that wouldn't be a complete fucking embarrassment every time she opened her mouth.

I have no desire for these retarded attention starved nerd chicks you guys love.

no thanks

I'll take a normal chick that wouldn't be a complete fucking embarrassment every time she opened her mouth.

I have no desire for these retarded attention starved nerd chicks you guys love.

What is a 'normal chick'? One that bitches all the time, buys shit she doesn't need, drags you to retarded 'shows' you don't give a shit about, is generally batshit insane and would suck off your neighbor if he paid attention to her?

Back