Passion of the Christ sequel confirmed. "The biggest film in world history." by The Magical Zoo - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Passion of the Christ sequel confirmed. "The biggest film in world history."
Page 2 of 4
vamp
Veteran++
Old
21 - 09-22-2020, 22:29
Based Mel

Sponsored Links
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
22 - 09-22-2020, 22:29
Passion of Christ: The Reckoning

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 09-23-2020, 15:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I'm surprised in the jewcentric world of hollywood that this would be allowed out. No doubt this will be labeled as anti-semetic in short order
IIRC Mel used his own money to bankroll the Passion. Probably doing the same thing here. {{{No one}}} can stop Mad Max.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 09-23-2020, 16:06
wow u guys even reee about hollywood in threads about movies made for u guys specifically

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 09-23-2020, 16:40
find a new word

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
26 - 09-23-2020, 17:20
What would Togowack say?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 09-23-2020, 18:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
That's so progressive and edgy
And yet true.

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 09-23-2020, 19:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
And yet true.

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk
If you're a simpleton , sure

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 09-24-2020, 06:30
"I deserve to be blown FIRST! Before the ****ing Jacuzzi!" - Mel Gibson to his ex-wife from the Mel Gibson tapes.

Greatest man of all times.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 09-24-2020, 06:38
I think if I had to believe in a religion I'd go with either the Norse pantheon or Egyptian

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
31 - 09-24-2020, 07:58
Quote:
I'm surprised in the jewcentric world of hollywood that this would be allowed out. No doubt this will be labeled as anti-semetic in short order
it will be labeled as anti semitic because it is made by a man who is openly anti semitic. is there something wrong with that?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 09-24-2020, 08:10
The more I learn about Mel the more I like him. Read about his father. His father was so based it's insane.

Hutton Gibson - Wikipedia

Quote:
One week before Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ (2004) was released in American film theaters, Hutton Gibson told radio talk show host Steve Feuerstein that the Holocaust was fabricated and "mostly fictional".[27] He said that the Jews had simply emigrated to other countries rather than having been killed, a view which observers described as Holocaust denial.[27][28] He claimed that census statistics prove that there were more Jews in Europe after World War II than before.[29] Gibson said that certain Jews advocate a global religion and one world government.[27] Gibson's family claimed that Steve Feuerstein misrepresented himself when he called Gibson and never revealed that he was being taped with the intent to broadcast his comments on his show, Speak Your Piece.[30]

In his interview for The New York Times Magazine article, Gibson dismissed historical accounts that six million Jews were exterminated:

"Go and ask an undertaker or the guy who operates the crematorium what it takes to get rid of a dead body," he said. "It takes twenty liters of petrol and 20 minutes. Now, six million?" Across the table, Joye [Gibson's wife] suddenly looked up from her plate. ... She had kept quiet most of the day, so it was a surprise when she cheerfully piped in. "There weren't even that many Jews in all of Europe," she said. "Anyway, there were more after the war than before," Hutton added. The entire catastrophe was manufactured, said Hutton, as part of an arrangement between Hitler and "financiers" to move Jews out of Germany. Hitler "had this deal where he was supposed to make it rough on them so they would all get out and migrate to Israel because they needed people there to fight the Arabs," he said.[2]

Gibson was further quoted as saying that the Second Vatican Council was "a Masonic plot backed by the Jews"[3]
Mel Gibson has some fine pedigree with a father like that.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
33 - 09-24-2020, 09:06

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
34 - 09-24-2020, 09:09
wow. his parents sound like incredibly educated free thinkers. i've never heard those facts put together like that.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 09-24-2020, 09:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
it will be labeled as anti semitic because it is made by a man who is openly anti semitic. is there something wrong with that?
eehhhh anti-semetic is a relative term in this case. From what I saw, heard and read of what Mel said, he didn't say anything that was false

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 09-24-2020, 10:02
I want to see this movie, but I guess I should see the first one so I can follow the sequel. Are they going to bring back Jesus as a black woman in this one?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 09-24-2020, 10:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I want to see this movie, but I guess I should see the first one so I can follow the sequel. Are they going to bring back Jesus as a black woman in this one?
the apostles are all the colors of the LBGTQ!A/*-- rainbow

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
38 - 09-24-2020, 10:04
Quote:
eehhhh anti-semetic is a relative term in this case. From what I saw, heard and read of what Mel said, he didn't say anything that was false
ok so you are anti-semite too then. that's fine. stop being ashamed of who you are and acting like a victim. if you believe it's a problem that jews run hollywood, that's called being an anti-semite. if you feel victimized when someone calls you an anti-semite, grow up already.

personally i believe jews run hollywood and idgaf. whites run washington and idgaf either. that's capitalism. the jews are good at making entertainment and running businesses so they run ****. good for them.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 09-24-2020, 10:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
So in the Passion sequel..

'Jesus has risen from the dead
And he's not forgiving anyone...'

Last edited by SeVeReD; 09-24-2020 at 10:18..
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
40 - 09-24-2020, 10:23
Jesus is back and he is passionate about one thing....

the

laaaadies

Page 2 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Passion of the Christ sequel confirmed. "The biggest film in world history."

Social Website Bullshit