[1.41] Tribes AfterHope

i blame altimor for being a terrorist with zero social skills

like, i thought we had weeded out all the puberty kids years ago, but no

i just hope he'll go and ruin some other game when whatever the next shiny thing comes along

its ez to become a terrorist at 15 when u have a 25 year old gook kid telling ppl ur a genius and that u can do not wrong and then have the whole thing flip on u

very snake like behaviour

EH GOOKSAYO

but ya obviously i hope altimor doesn't take my troll about opsayo nerfing my polate seriously

then again opsayo took my bypass troll so srsly he delete meatpit from server so how the fuk we gonna judge altimor for being immature

i took meatpit and dare got pissed

that was hilarious

dare was asking me to do stuff for him and i took meatpit away instead

i can't remember the last time he got so butt hurt

if i took netset away how would you feel

played without it yesterday didnt chain was on phone basically fucked around with feet up keyboard on lap etc got many ma and was fine

but it's definitely gonna limit the skill ceiling of wats possible and it will hurt people, hpb'ers the worst

played without it yesterday didnt chain was on phone basically fucked around with feet up keyboard on lap etc got many ma and was fine

but it's definitely gonna limit the skill ceiling of wats possible and it will hurt people, hpb'ers the worst

its pretty commonly known that 1.40's pft settings are much better for higher pingers than lower pingers

its the dare's and segarobs that bitched everyday about the game not being fair

i'll be glad to kick for netset in a day's notice and call your bluff

just say the word

opsayo u write revisionist history and spout victim bullshit all the time

r u honestly trying 2 argue im the reason y netset came about or that i wasnt good before it or wont be good after it

all of those things i could care less about and i dont get y u wuld b so tryhard about all this unless u actually mad

Back