Alliance Tournament VIII

dystopia's dramiel pilot was completely worthless throughout the match and was an utter idiot at the end of the match.... i hope he gets kicked from your corp

\o/

Finals starting now

No matter what happens, we're ~1 trillion ISK richer from the 50 unique ships

wow, you guys got owned KlauZ.. wtf

yep!

:D

PL is hardcore, nice ECCM - while it may not have looked like it, there was a lot of discussion on TS on what setup to bring. And this seemed the best overall.

We're not too bummed, it was awesome

No vids up yet of the game enigma?
Nope, none from day 1 or 2 of the finals. Should be up in a day or two. I fraps'd the first match after my hurricane died and the entire second match. Don't know why it didn't record my voice, just the rest on vent.

yep!

:D

PL is hardcore, nice ECCM - while it may not have looked like it, there was a lot of discussion on TS on what setup to bring. And this seemed the best overall.

We're not too bummed, it was awesome
You guys did f'in great! Made for some good videos. Watching the tournament matches on YouTube makes me really miss playing :(

Nobody should ever feel bad about losing in a good fight to PL. They were theorycrafting, testing, and having practice runs even before the tournament was announced. I was part of some of the PL testing every so often when I was an active member, and even as a veteran of the game I couldn't possibly fathom crunching the numbers as hard as some of them do.

What was the prize for 2nd place?

Don't know why it didn't record my voice, just the rest on vent.
This actually always happens. Fraps records by default from your audio-out channel. Notice how you don't hear yourself (through the speakers) talk when you're on vent, so Fraps won't hear you talk either. There is a setting you can click to fix it, but if you're not wearing a headset, it will reverb and you'll probably piss off everybody and make your video very annoying.

Utu - EVEWiki is 2nd place prize

And yeah xi'Vexus, no shame in losing to PL.
Jebus, that's a hell of a little ship. Absolutely no survivability though. Sadly it's just a 1 volley kill to any T2 cruiser or better. I would gladly give up any ship I was in to snag a KM of one of these, even in 1.0 space.

Someday these prizes will actually be sensible though that they make it in to combat rather then never seeing the light of day and sitting in a hangar for all eternity.

Cheers mate. Hope the alliances gives you one :)

We'll be using them in PvP. :p They are amazing tacklers at range, throw a 10mn AB on them and it sig-tanks really well and holds a long range point like no other.

Of course, we're a bit insane. Garmon made a solo PvP video of the Mimir (last AT grand prize - it's on My EVE subforum on EVE-O) and Gobbins used it in our gangs when fighting 50+ people.

Finally got our prizes - atleast the Utus + silver medals. They gave us gold medals at first and PL the silver, was pretty hilarious.

Back