Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
48581 - 10-05-2017, 15:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
and I collect zero welfare and zero SSI
yeah but how much of your life and money do you contribute to their greater good?

that is all you are good for

you are like a cow they can't milk

a goat that is too tough to chew on now

you serve them no other utility for the big picture. the common collective who needs nourishment from outside in order to survive.......yet alone thrive like you are

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
48582 - 10-05-2017, 15:20
Quote:
you have no idea how stupid you really are.
yes he does

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
blackpeople thinks he's trolling. meanwhile he just looks like a complete dumb ass.
we keep telling him

no home for ztir though......he is thicker than absent

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48583 - 10-05-2017, 15:23
LTD is expensive as **** for an office job - if supertrap successfully played the system we should all cheer him

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48584 - 10-05-2017, 15:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
disability, welfare same ****

people just bumming around being useless
I thought you were demanding everyone have insurance, government funded insurance.

I have private insurance that doesn't cost you a dime. U mad bro?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
48585 - 10-05-2017, 15:29
free insurance

paid for by others

not yourself

private anything is evil

same with property rights

you existing tbh

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48586 - 10-05-2017, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
LTD is expensive as **** for an office job - if supertrap successfully played the system we should all cheer him
That is a myth. Damn near everyone is offered it. It is age based. The most I paid was 19 bucks a paycheck. I paid it since I was 22 but back then it was like 4 bucks a paycheck.

If you are not carrying it, I got to question your sanity. It just makes sense. Car accident, lawn mower accident. Shooter at a concert. I mean let's get real here. Protect yourself and your family

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
48587 - 10-05-2017, 15:33
Dem Rep. To Blame For Falsified Records | The Daily Caller

guy is squealing

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
48588 - 10-05-2017, 15:37
Quote:
That is a myth. Damn near everyone is offered it. It is age based. The most I paid was 19 bucks a paycheck. I paid it since I was 22 but back then it was like 4 bucks a paycheck.

If you are not carrying it, I got to question your sanity. It just makes sense. Car accident, lawn mower accident. Shooter at a concert. I mean let's get real here. Protect yourself and your family
only triple is allowed to brag and champion living off of an insurance settlement as a life long career option

you, sir, are no triple

so get back to work already

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48589 - 10-05-2017, 15:37
Quote:

things have changed since then - I balked when I saw it, but I know it helped a milf at my last job. IIRC it's at least $60 per check now and maybe more. i'm in north texas. I think the type of job you have might subsidize it a little

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48590 - 10-05-2017, 15:45
True. Employers kicked in to make it 60% from the 40% standard. Then paid the difference. In my industry that was standard though

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
48591 - 10-05-2017, 15:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
things have changed since then - I balked when I saw it, but I know it helped a milf at my last job. IIRC it's at least $60 per check now and maybe more. i'm in north texas. I think the type of job you have might subsidize it a little
If it's the type of policy supertrap is describing (own-occupation, benefit cap high enough to allow >$100k/year), it would cost several grand a year. He may not be aware of the cost as it's often paid by the employer as an employee benefit

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48592 - 10-05-2017, 15:57
It is all part of your salary. You negotiate that prior to taking an offer. People don't consider that sometimes. Your hourly may work out to /random 60 or whatever but add up benefits and it is more like 80-85.

No I didn't try to break it down and explain that the standard is 40% of salary compensation. Nor did I try to explain the cap is usually 100K but in the mining industry the benefits are key. Now I was never a miner. I worked in and on MSHA property my whole career supplying commodities to coal, copper and gold mines

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
48593 - 10-05-2017, 15:59
Quote:
I am not leeching off of your taxes dip****. I am drawing out of a fund meant for this.
leave the financial mechanics aside, if you're collecting LTD but can still work, it's a statement on your character.

the exact same character statement i'd make for someone on welfare.

whether its insurance or not isnt the point.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48594 - 10-05-2017, 15:59
maybe it's $60/week here for an office job but it was ridiculous - i'll check when I log on tonight

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48595 - 10-05-2017, 16:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Jomo & juggs welfare leechs
Its not like he's taking money from your drive thru cashier job. calm down

cael
VeteranXX
Old
48596 - 10-05-2017, 16:03
do we have anybody in the alt right with honest to god private sector non-military-industrial-leech full time employment?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48597 - 10-05-2017, 16:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
leave the financial mechanics aside, if you're collecting LTD but can still work, it's a statement on your character.

the exact same character statement i'd make for someone on welfare.

whether its insurance or not isnt the point.

I can't work Pagy. The cardiologist took me off of work. I am advised to limit even my driving. I tried to do a few hours of voluntary work at convalescent/retirement home. Just a few hours a week helping folks with their iphone or tablet. I got in deep **** over just that from the insurance company.

They say if the doctor's won't clear you, you don't do anything but what the docs say you can do. I got cleared for 3-gun and gardening. They won't let me do anything. If I do I lose everything.

I am dumb, but not stupid

cael
VeteranXX
Old
48598 - 10-05-2017, 16:05
i know that's what u gotta say for insurance purposes but what do u say when ur riding ur atv around the woods like a redneck

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48599 - 10-05-2017, 16:07
"gee I hope my heart don't fail"

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48600 - 10-05-2017, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
i know that's what u gotta say for insurance purposes but what do u say when ur riding ur atv around the woods like a redneck
Those day are over.. one of the things that make me bitter. I ride trails, slow. I can't ride roller coasters anymore. NFGM would die right there. I am paying. I am just glad I was smart and bought insurance when I was young

Page 2430 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot