[skins] new loading animations (2)

S_hift

Veteran XX
messing with some batch functions the other day and started making these...

i'll do requests if anyone likes them. if you have a picture you want to use keep it neat and under 80kb

due to the limitations the image has to stay 128x128

installation - put anywhere in base. or overwrite with default save settings directly into the zip(drag and drop), or make a folder called "shell" and drag them there.

dragon ball style
dark eagle title

tnpcedtu5uuca9dzg.jpg
847iash3gt5untmzg.jpg

fyi for the second one I tried to randomize a sparkling effect lol idk it would have been cool but so far the dragonball one is my favorite. it doesn't have a dragon ball star but just the glow effect from the original opening animation

Last edited:
i put keyboard cat in one of my configs for the spinning mainmenu animation

it made ppl rage it was great

i think shift was one of the ppl that hated it

no i liked it. but it annoyed me a little because i could always hear the music playing.

the dragon ball animation has 13 downloads now so I think a lot people like it. a lot meaning half of whats left of T1 players.

anyway if someone has an image they would like to capture into a dragonball or something, maybe even a crystal ball. lemme know.

Because of this thread I started making new 3d animations in PS that were less shitty but then realized what an enormous waste of time a loading animation was.

Back