Wonder Gay Maphia Powers Activate. Shape of 'Apologizes' by samUwell - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Wonder Gay Maphia Powers Activate. Shape of 'Apologizes'
Page 1 of 2
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1 - 02-11-2019, 19:21
Form of 'resignations'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FouDjI3GzEI

Black City Council Member, Rubén Díaz Sr said, 'City Council is ***8216;controlled by the homosexual community***8217;
Quote:
A Bronx city council member said he was treated as an outsider by the chamber because it***8217;s ***8220;controlled by the homosexual community,***8221; according to a new report.

***8220;When I get to the City Council, I find that the City Council is controlled ***8212; most council members out of 51 council members ***8212; over there, everybody is controlled by the homosexual community,***8221; Rubén Díaz Sr. said in an interview with a spanish-language TV program geared toward cab drivers, NY1 reported.

City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, who is gay, called on Diaz to apologize after the NY1 report.

***8220;Council Member Díaz Sr.***8217;s homophobic comments are offensive to both the Speaker and the body, and have no place in New York City,***8221; his communications director told the station in a statement.

***8220;He should apologize to all of his colleagues, and the entire LGBTQ community.***8221;

Díaz Sr., a Pentecostal minister, has vocally opposed same-sex marriage and has been criticized for past homophobic statements.
Somehow saying what is said is offensive and he is refusing to apologize.

But wait... there is more. Apologizing is not enough, even if he were too.

Bronx lawmaker says City Council ***8216;controlled***8217; by homosexual community, refuses to apologize
Quote:
City Councilmember Ruben Diaz Sr. said Sunday that he***8217;d rather give up his powerful committee assignments than apologize to openly gay Speaker Corey Johnson for his homophobic comments.

Diaz Sr. ***8212; who was appointed by Johnson to committees on land use, public housing and transportation ***8212; again refused to apologize for saying last week that the City Council is ***8220;controlled by the homosexual community.***8221;

Johnson is ***8220;asking for an apology, you know that,***8221; the preacher politician Diaz told The Post outside his church.

Refusing to offer a mea culpa, Diaz added, ***8220;If he had to take away my [positions] away from me, I would understand that.***8221;
Johnson said Sunday he is weighing his options.

***8220;We are currently reviewing all potential disciplinary scenarios. Nothing is off the table,***8221; Johnson said, citing Diaz***8217;s ***8220;indefensible refusal to apologize or even acknowledge the hurt he has caused***8221; ***8212; as well as the ***8220;many***8221; council members who have called for Diaz Sr.***8217;s censure or ouster.

The council***8217;s LGBTQ Caucus and Women***8217;s Caucus demanded his resignation in a joint statement Sunday.
Yes, resignation is the only option when one offends the Gay Maphia.

Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 02-11-2019, 19:36
He should pull out his race card

-SS-
VeteranX
Old
3 - 02-11-2019, 19:37

bowl of blood
Veteran5
Contributor
Old
4 - 02-11-2019, 19:42
is this spam

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
5 - 02-11-2019, 19:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I would, if I were him.

This could get really fun to watch.

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 02-11-2019, 19:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
is this spam
This is Spam

Know the difference.

bowl of blood
Veteran5
Contributor
Old
7 - 02-11-2019, 19:59
are you suggesting that black people and gays don't get along? and that this is happening in new york city? oh my god, someone call the 60 minutes

next thing you know orthodox jews will be kicking out gay tenants

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 02-11-2019, 20:08
do you guys think that samUwell was always this painfully retarded, or could it mostly be due to alcohol poisoning?

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 02-11-2019, 20:09
i can't speak 4 the other doods here but i think i think

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10 - 02-11-2019, 20:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
do you guys think that samUwell was always this painfully retarded, or could it mostly be due to alcohol poisoning?
Holy ****!

I don;'t think I will ever be able to pull my bootstraps back on after a comment like this above. Never in my life has anyone ever said something so hardcore about me. I am shocked. I am traumatized. I think I now suffer from PTSD from such a massive verbal beatdown.

No one is as good as you coombz. No one! You are amazing in every way and this entire forum follows around in your shadow because you are so big in life.

Just... WOW! How can I be like you coombz?

Just amazing. My hero.

TheVoiceOfReason
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
11 - 02-11-2019, 20:15
The **** is a maphia?

bowl of blood
Veteran5
Contributor
Old
12 - 02-11-2019, 20:17
the dude fell into a k-hole and never came out

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 02-11-2019, 20:37
Quote:
that would create a paradox in the race/sexuality continuum and would eventually implode.

Let's go for it

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
14 - 02-11-2019, 20:38
Actually now I think about it, I am sure in the end some white straight male will be the eventual blamed party.

Aka Orange Hitler

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 02-11-2019, 20:41
sam I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but someone has to be straight up with you man

I moan a lot about stupid people and stupid posts on here, but you're really on another level with threads like this

if you're not prepared to accept that you have really low IQ, maybe you have a brain tumor or something?

bowl of blood
Veteran5
Contributor
Old
16 - 02-11-2019, 20:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
Actually now I think about it, I am sure in the end some white straight male will be the eventual blamed party.

Aka Orange Hitler
um duh

when every other subcommunity in nyc blames "gays" and hates "gays", who the **** you think "gays" are

whites

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
17 - 02-11-2019, 21:15
Quote:
oh man we are at dungeons and dragons

magic the gathering final wizard levels of that game now

Did Cultures Clash Over 'Schindler's'? : Movies: Some say Oakland high schoolers evicted from theater for laughing were ignorant of Holocaust, others say kids are too used to violence.

I mean I didn't think this could be beat......but this doesn't match daily headlines now.

Last week we had "JEWISH REPUBLICAN SENATOR ACCUSES Ilhan Omar of ANTISEMITISM, SHE ACCUSES HIM OF ISLAMOPHOBIA FOR SAYING THAT"

I mean this is highlander ****.....more on that in next post

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
18 - 02-11-2019, 21:22
speaking of that mafia......and Ilhan Omar

boy did she bend that knee fast today

Lebron James had to learn this the hard way

LeBron Apologizes for Reciting 'Jewish Money' Lyrics from 21 Savage Album on Instagram

even the rapper had to apologize for his song lyrics...

Rapper Apologizes for 'anti-Semitic' Lyrics That Got LeBron James in Trouble

and now it is her turn.......

The New York Times on Twitter:

Quote:
Breaking News: ***8220;I unequivocally apologize,***8221; Representative Ilhan Omar said after drawing criticism from Democratic leaders for comments condemned as anti-Semitic
Ilhan Omar Apologizes for Statements Condemned as Anti-Semitic

JEW CARD BEATS EM ALL FOLKS......EVERY.SINGLE.T IME

I mean what did she even say?

LOL this is pure fact

and boy do they seem bent out of shape about it

SHUT IT DOWN GOYEM

the facts no longer matter......just them victim cards

did you forget about the HALL OF COSTS?

6 GAZILLION WHO DIED?

it was only truthful thing I have ever seen her say and she was universally silenced for it........she had to, like all the other tribes and identities, unequivocally apologize for not being wrong to the right set of people.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-11-2019 at 21:31..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
19 - 02-11-2019, 21:33
someone says (((this))) group has too much power

our government all works for them

and they show us this isn't true by proving just how true this statement really is

how not only are they beyond legal criticism but even if you try to point this out you will get 100% shut down by people they fund and that fight for them.

total conspiracy theory stuff here SAM

bowl of blood
Veteran5
Contributor
Old
20 - 02-11-2019, 22:05
ramotakhan said the media doesn't report stories that are positive to jews and that msm is incredibly anti-semitic and especially anti-israel

so how do you explain that

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Wonder Gay Maphia Powers Activate. Shape of 'Apologizes'

Social Website Bullshit