dear tribalwar,

So have we defined acceptable rules of engagement for internet bullying on this site yet?

I guess I'm just surprised that so many adults on this forum can act like junior high students.

Back story on this?

After discovering that class action lawsuits require multiple plaintiffs, Anti Lyfe used his skills with mathematics to engineer genetic copies of himself in order to satisfy his legal obligations prior to filing his lawsuit against Tribalwar.

After discovering that class action lawsuits require multiple plaintiffs, Anti Lyfe used his skills with mathematics to engineer genetic copies of himself in order to satisfy his legal obligations prior to filing his lawsuit against Tribalwar.

:rofl:

This could happen to this forum. They'd promise Rayn immunity if he turned over all of the IP addresses of the A-list haters. I know this is a sensitive subject, Rayn, but did Anti Lyfe ever win his class action suit against TW?

wasn't that the guy who pretended to be a lawyer and emailed Rayn? Rayn then replied, quite humorously and in many more words, to fuck off.

Did it really go to court? Or did the guy just make himself look like an ass

This could happen to this forum. They'd promise Rayn immunity if he turned over all of the IP addresses of the A-list haters. I know this is a sensitive subject, Rayn, but did Anti Lyfe ever win his class action suit against TW?

You are one stupid motherfucker. I put you somewhere above the Garcias but below SlotR and juggernaut.

wasn't that the guy who pretended to be a lawyer and emailed Rayn? Rayn then replied, quite humorously and in many more words, to fuck off.

when I was about 14, Suds of eu t1 ladder fame 'served' me with cease and desist papers because I was 'defaming' him on the ladder forums and 'damaging his business'

took me about 30 seconds to figure out that the guy that had 'served' me was just an overnight courier and that suds had typed up that shit himself, spelling mistakes included

even if it HAD been legit, the thought of suing a 14 yearold over the fact he called you names on the internet is just silly

Back