New New GIF (animated) Thread

4vT8M6.gif

This country recently started a space program.

I saw a doc on this. Basically, there is a severe shortage of toilets. Even if they build toilets in some villages, people STILL don't use them because they see bathrooms as "dirty places." and they still persist to do it outside in the open.

And even if they do use the toilet, in their culture they don't use toilet paper, they just use their hand, then run water over their hand.

The government has dumped tons of money in a "poo in the loo" campaign for public awareness. Google it.

There are now signs in the toilets at a local ski resort that not only show how to sit on the toilet instead of squatting on it (that's pretty common now) but they also show you not to shit on the floor.

This is apparently now a common problem with these filthy fucking curry niggers. They have unfortunately discovered the snow and ski resorts - fuck knows why, they have no place there. Fuckers are in jeans half the time, soaking wet, pushing in through lift lines. They seem to love leaving their little kids with grandparents who bob them up and down in the slush, freezing them in their standard baby clothes from the city. Little kids are all screaming from the cold and frozen feet, these fuckers just keep doing it and laughing.

Then they all go and shit on the floors.

I just want to not have to talk to them when I'm calling about something I purchased in the USA. It's so hard to understand them.

Back