so who is best dueller in t1

shadoh210

Veteran X
so i thought that izza was the best dueller still around but i hear from fire that rtcll can duel him pretty evenly. so i was wondering who is the best t1 dueller of all time? according to argh this guy named shalla(idk if i spell right) was the best he ever saw but was before my time

shadoh: all the good players are gone
shadoh: these lt guys wouldnt last a second in a real ctf match lol
shadoh: so ppl like izza look like the best
shadoh: not 1 good player still plays tribes
fire: wut r u dumb
shadoh: rofl
shadoh: who is good
shadoh: compared to cow angel princess sg
fire: opsayo dare rtcll sleepy stork etc
shadoh: LOL they get shit on by good players
shadoh: dare hacks opsayo idk sleepy medicore

idk i think these dudes r best there ever been in terms of mechanics and knowledge. maybe they are not at their peaks but if they were, they would crush anyone who has come b4 them at their own peaks.

what u think

i dont think anyone fire list is good dueller. no idea about ctf skill. and yeah since lt is just ctf dumbed down a thousandfold i dont see how a "top lt player" could compare against top ctf players

izza probably these days tho a year ago i was consitently beating him for a long long time then he reconfigged his shit and it switched @ that level tho it really comes down to who has configed their shit to be the specific other person on that particular day better than the other
i have many demo of this

in the past it was probably snow, dracs, nomi, shallah

and then like spyglass rtcll pimp firelion grimmy milkman and a hundred other ppl on similar level to them

game has evolved over the years tho so obviously the ppl that have played more are gonna get better

I can say that I'm not a good dueler. But I don't duel. It's different movements and such that I'm not super accustomed to dealing with. And since we don't pu as much as we used to, I'm not quite the player I once was as far as reactions and movement.

But give me two months of dueling and I could prob take you out shadoh, assuming you're actually a good dueler but u prob aren't so u wanna do this now?

and idk how shadoh can say anything about ppl getting shit on by good players i think i have like 100s of demos from argh duel where he just gets destroyed repeatedly for years and is useless

like shadoh is so bad he assumes i autoaim in argh duel or that i hacked cuz id beat teams of ppl on auth or something

anyway this is all pointless now cuz i play on a broken computer that freezes every 10 seconds and my aim is horrible

maybe i will get a new one 1 day

i assume kismet=dare. lol this is too good. i dont think u aa dare thats just preposterous, i just remember like 2 summers ago when u and pibb were having HM wars in auth. i guess i should thank you though since before you lnked me to hm and told me about it i had no idea so at least now i know how to recognize it and play against it.

and i will duel stork or dare any time even though i find duel boring personally unless im playing against someone who is much better than i am

Hmmmm, izza def king of base duel atm, but i still think izza vs rtcll prob be a good duel. RtcLL pretty spot on with his disc aim when he's playing good.

I think it would be a good fight if they were both warmed up.

i think he plays anni idk he say this closer to real tribe than lt i disagree

he tds a lot in arghs hes not bad (anymore he was prob bad a few years ago i think hes new no idea)
fuck off noob. im sure he never said that. anni has some good players, base just to ignorant to come in and see.

ps: shadow not from anni.

shadoh is a fucking moron

arena is great and was way more fun than argh td but argh td is still fun even though its dumbed down to fuck and back at least u dont have to deal with cg or laser ruining every map

Back