[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The US Navy Seal who killed Osama Bin Laden has called Donald Trump’s plan for a military parade “third world bullshit”.
Retired US Army Major General Paul Eaton also claimed that the parade was about “making a display of the military saluting him”.

In a statement he said that Mr Trump had “authoritarian tendencies” and had previously praised Russian leader Vladimir Putin and former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

He added that the armed services should not be “reduced to stagecraft to prop up Donald Trump’s image.”
Donald Trump's military parade condemned by US Navy Seal who killed Bin Laden: 'Third world bulls***' | The Independent
:lol:

this parade is just another brilliant trump troll
Yea cause any of the stupid shit this billionaire buffoon spews must be to troll. So it doesn't count. :ugh:

You're smarter than this Pagy, but will yo put aside your STEM rage/autism to see a better world? ouch

If some of you dumb fucks had to post from your real names, I think the level of UTTER STUPID would drop precipitously.

Being anonymous saves you from being held responsible, it enables the stupid storm on the shit parade.

It's really amazing considering that every decision Trump makes, you consider to not only be a bad decision but the absolute worst decision imaginable.
I don't think that's fair to say about clu. But about the Trump: tax cut on the rich in a time of accelerating deficits. Increased MIIC spending like wtf? Putting nukes on ships. No national health care. What's there to like? Please remind me.

Oh yea, tax cuts on schmucks that will expire in a few years. :lol:

So much maga in the last week i can hardly contain myself

When the 2nd nunes memo is finished by the interns we will finally hit max maga level and mueller and hillary will be behind bars!

Maga!

Tick tock!

LOCK HER UP!

If pointing out the hysterical irrational behavior and hyperbole of the left makes me a Trump knight, that really speaks more poorly about the state of the left.
If I point out the nitpicking the media engages in to make the left look bad ...

7v3f5qib76f01.jpg

Lol that's jomo or havax
Or "Gouge or OneManArmy or ST or a half dozen other dummies around here.

I can't hate on you :( damn

:lol:

Yea cause any of the stupid shit this billionaire buffoon spews must be to troll. So it doesn't count. :ugh:

You're smarter than this Pagy, but will yo put aside your STEM rage/autism to see a better world? ouch

major generals dont kill people themselves

plus he was army (not navy)

plus he was already retired

lol fake news

This is objectively not true. The left is the party of SJWs, safe spaces, intersectionality, vagina hats, BLM, antifa, immigrants over citizens, etc. etc. And this is all taken seriously to one degree or another. The "alt right" and whatever fringe right groups are generally derided by the mainstream right.

I haven't looked at it since right after the election because this is totally true. Any bit of questioning that what trump was doing wasn't 4d chess could get you squelched so it is no better than r/politics.
I would agree with this, the alt right is by def'n conservative therefore doesn't suffer the extremes generated by 'emoism.'

I would agree with this, the alt right is by def'n conservative therefore doesn't suffer the extremes generated by 'emoism.'

Despite the name "alt-right", the alt-right shares little with American conservative thought. Followers of the alt-right are hostile to Christianity, considering the religion their "chief adversary" and an active and hostile threat to the white race that must be elimated and and replaced with Atheism and ethnic-based neopaganism.[9] They additionally break with conservatives on capitalism which they see as threatening both to the state and white culture; and in foreign policy, in which they oppose the existance of Israel.[10][11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

I'm not responsible for their posts, nor am I obligated to point out the flaws of their arguments. Hence why I don't expect you to do the same for people like clu, jgrange, phaytal, triple, etc. on the left, although I'll give you credit that you do call out triple and jgrange when they go full retard.

o I c, partisanship negates responsibility and the team play is good for rep no?

Doesn't do much for your integrity or putting brakes on the dum around here Fool. You have the ability to lead, you're the wisest person in TW, but you eschew it for what? Popularity?

Back