[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

that's what's known as a loaded question: "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

or they could just quote donald trump's own words to him..

"And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."

dow is down 500+ btw. maga!

Last edited:
its cute you think he's not

mueller has to ask him one question

"did you fire the fbi director to kill the russia investigation"

yes - that's obstruction

no - that's lying to the fbi

pick one

It’s cute your lard ass thinks he has all the pertinent information to be judgemental.

"And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."

dji is down 500+, btw. maga!

Yeah.. what a load of bullshit

dji is down 500+, btw. maga!

That basically just tells me that he was going to fire him anyway, but he was thinking of course that the MSM and dipshitz like you would automatically assume that he was firing Comey because of the Russian investigation, but he thought through it and said who cares because it's all fake anyway. :shrug:

Look everyone it's not important that we used unverified reports paid for and researched by Trump haters to fake probable cause, what matters is that we haven't found anything YET.

Trumpists defending an American traitor (Carter Page) trying to undermine the US government by aiding our #1 geopolitical adversary. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. You're all favoring Russia over your own country, think about that for a second. Or don't.

Let's ignore that the dossier was initially commissioned by the Washington Free Beacon, that is, Republicans. Let's conveniently forget that the significant allegations made within the dossier have NOT been disproved. In fact, many of the allegations have been substantiated. No pee tapes though (yet!).

Furthermore, we can pretend that FISA warrants are issued unilaterally and are plagued by political bias. Trump and Nunes are so excited that you believe that, but that is not the way it works, and that's not how it worked in this case either. These warrants go far beyond Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein and whoever else you want to tar and feather.

Meanwhile, Trump casually failed to enact the Russian sanctions that were overwhelmingly passed 98-0 on a bipartisan basis in the Congress. Trump is such a good lapdog for Putin.

Wake up comrades.

Last edited:
Thank god we banked all our maga on this memo... !!

:rofl:

We got the dems right where we want them mueller and clinton will be behind bars in a few days!

this is it the smoking gun has been found we finally figure out the fbi used the steele dossier to look into allegations

the whole fbi house of cards is crumbling

maybe mueller could ask if this quote is accurate

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Look everyone it's not important that we used unverified reports paid for and researched by Trump haters to fake probable cause, what matters is that we haven't found anything YET.

humor me, fool

lets assume everyone involved is a "trump hater"

what does that have to do with carter page? Page is not Trump.

We finally got the dems boys! Fbi and clinton are going down!

We should have had nunes write a memo last year why didnt we think of this sooner!?

lol since the fisc who authorized the surveillance was given false info

they can reverse decision which will collapse the Mueller investigation

holy smokes :lol: dems really tried hard even broke some laws

Back