[Release!] Default Flags Older Brother

Took the DS emblem and made fancier

newdsword.flag.png

and then made it gayer

new2dsword.flag.png

the flag is definitely a cheat tho. and you guys should be using LoD fix if you "have problems seeing flags"

More like lasik

Some of you guys have a funny notion of what cheats are. If this is a cheat then anything that's not stock tribes right out of the box is a cheat. Have a ski script? Cheat. Have brighter player skins? cheat. Radar hud? nigga plz.

As long as you don't have a 20 ft high flag, some form of aim assist, or can see players at all times then youre solid.

If krogoth is reading this i just want to tell him he's a fucking idiot if he thought this model wasnt intended for hacking. What else would you do with bigger flag? Is it game breaking as happy flag? No. Is it a hack? Yes.

Also i thought opsayo blacklisted/whitelisted certain models on community? What happened to that? Why are hackers allowed to play free on our servers?

and you guys should be using LoD fix if you "have problems seeing flags"

why do you post retarded shit like this?

the "LOD fix" has nothing to do with seeing flags on terrain

go ahead and try to explain how it does

LMFAO

Oh i see posting a valid point is retarded? YOU CAN SEE FLAGS ON THE TERRAIN JUST FINE. You don't need a premature hf to see it. Show me a print screen of a disappearing flag that is in within max visible range while using the lod fix.

More like lasik

Some of you guys have a funny notion of what cheats are. If this is a cheat then anything that's not stock tribes right out of the box is a cheat. Have a ski script? Cheat. Have brighter player skins? cheat. Radar hud? nigga plz.

As long as you don't have a 20 ft high flag, some form of aim assist, or can see players at all times then youre solid.

a cheat is an unfair advantage a minority has over the majority [simply put] i.e. why interpolate could be considered a cheat way back then when no one knew about it [minus a select few] whereas now everyone knows about it

that flag doesn't personally bother me [because flags can be hard as fuck to see] but idk how it falls into my previous comment

Back