[Release!] Default Flags Older Brother

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
I'm old, and my eyes aren't what they used to be, so I tracked down Krogoth on reddit with a request that he make us a flag that looks just like the default one but larger. He was super awesome about it and agreed after asking a couple questions to get a feel of what exactly I wanted it for. I assured him it wasn't for cheaty purposes and that I don't want an enormous flag...

It's animated too which is cool.

Anyway I took some flag skins I had made previously and added them to the zip along with some plain bright red and yellow ones. Also the pole is now skinnable. I also included a bright yellow pole skin with it if you want to make it extra visible.

Please give a thanks to Krogoth if you likey.

Thanks Krogoth! :cheers:

sshot0047.jpg

UCANHAS

When I tried it out, the flag disappears after about 70m, unless I zoom in then it reappears. Maybe it's my crappy graphics card.

Hrm I upped anisotropic setting and changed TerrainVisibleDistance in Clientprefs.cs and still no change. flag just vanishes, unless I zoom. I tried different resolutions too.

Hrm I upped anisotropic setting and changed TerrainVisibleDistance in Clientprefs.cs and still no change. flag just vanishes, unless I zoom. I tried different resolutions too.
use the LoD fix, problem solved

Back