is the game worth buying y/n

What a stupid question. Without knowing anything else about you or your gaming habits/preferences, yes, of course it's worth buying.

Go hit up Google and read some of the reviews. Decide for yourself.

What a stupid question. Without knowing anything else about you or your gaming habits/preferences, yes, of course it's worth buying.

Go hit up Google and read some of the reviews. Decide for yourself.

data mad because he thought i was complementing his arch-nemesis, adrenaline, when I was actually being sarcastic

now i know i wont' be joining data's lil guild

data: Good we don't want u

saved u the trouble

that's indicative of real star wars though, right?

the empire has a lot of dudes and the rebellion is small?

or is this before the rebellion

This is quite a bit before any of the movies.

But really it just reflects some shitty design choices on the Republic side. Consulars throwing rocks and conjuring droid parts out of thin air? Troopers...where are they in the iconic films again? That'd be like giving Empire a Stormtrooper class, but still not as cool. Just seems like if you want an iconic Star Wars experience you have far more options on the Empire side (Vader/Palpatine/Fett archetypes etc.) than Republic.

This is quite a bit before any of the movies.

But really it just reflects some shitty design choices on the Republic side. Consulars throwing rocks and conjuring droid parts out of thin air? Troopers...where are they in the iconic films again? That'd be like giving Empire a Stormtrooper class, but still not as cool. Just seems like if you want an iconic Star Wars experience you have far more options on the Empire side (Vader/Palpatine/Fett archetypes etc.) than Republic.

Han Fucking Solo

and Chewy

Bitch!

Frankly, the Gennady Tartovsky-created clone wars miniseries was the best part of the new trilogy, and it had a SHITLOAD of badass troopers.

I saw the population imbalance coming years ago. I don't see how devs can continue to make this mistake after WoW suffered from Alliance over-population at launch.

I guess it really boils down to them not giving a shit about PvP.

It would've been cool to have a third faction. Maybe something like:

Republic: Jedi, Trooper
Imperial: Sith, Agent
Neutral: Bounty Hunter, Smuggler, Mandalorian

yes animal, if you like mmos and star wars you'll like it

unless you're on welfare or have to wait for mom to give you an allowance...then you might want to save up a bit first

Back