TW Guild?

Zessen, applied

also what fuckin server is this

Last edited:
dunno server yet, they will put us on a server before launch. For the beta everyone is rly just random servers.

The Pre-Launch Guild Program* will end on 12/2/11 at 11:59 p.m. CST so that guilds can be assigned to servers for Early Game Access.†

Apply quickly

So when do you find out what server you were deployed to?

My guild did not apply to guild deployment, to make sure we would get on a good server. Would hate to be on some shit server with no guilds

Email should go out tomorrow (12/12) with info re: what server guilds are deployed on. I assume everyone in Blood Eagle will get the email, but I'll post it here when I see it.

I don't believe guilds get early access as a group, so we will have people trickling in over the Early Access period based on code-enter dates.

So when do you find out what server you were deployed to?

My guild did not apply to guild deployment, to make sure we would get on a good server. Would hate to be on some shit server with no guilds

Pretty sure there won't be an issue with some servers having more guilds than others - not at launch, at least. The whole point of doing the guild deployment system was to balance server populations for launch.

Sorry I mean on some server with shitty guilds. You want competitive end game guilds.

There are also way more empire guilds than republic

Go on the forum and see which guilds are on which server. There are guilds transferring over from wow , lotro and war. Some of these guilds have been together a very long time.

predicting the busy and good servers at launch never works and ends up killing the TW guilds cause we end up all over the place and it sucks.

for once lets just stay on one server and see how it is after a month instead of hopping to multiple servers and getting spread out.

I'm usually one of the people who'll switch to a "better" server after launch, but I think this time around, I'd rather stay if we actually have a lot of people in the guild.

predicting the busy and good servers at launch never works and ends up killing the TW guilds cause we end up all over the place and it sucks.

for once lets just stay on one server and see how it is after a month instead of hopping to multiple servers and getting spread out.

Heh between Silens and STK I think I have xferred servers 10x over 5 years.

i'd rather stay and work on the one character and wait until server xfers instead of re-rolling 4 times like WAR and shit. Was a waste of my time to roll a bunch of diff guys to 21 only to have everyone change servers or faction.

i prefer skype personally and that should work fine until we actually need something where its too many for skype to handle.

that being said i prefer mumble over ventrillo since vent i cant use ptt cause its too sensitive regardless of my settings.

i'd rather stay and work on the one character and wait until server xfers instead of re-rolling 4 times like WAR and shit. Was a waste of my time to roll a bunch of diff guys to 21 only to have everyone change servers or faction.
the fix for that is to avoid tw like the plague

these people never play a game longer than 4 weeks

Looks like guilds have been assigned to servers. BloodEagle is on Vulkar Highway. You can see all the guilds assigned to the server and it looks like there are no big guilds on ours. Just tons of 10-50 member sized ones... seems shitty.

Last edited:
Back