Best Drop You've Gotten?

[meph]DarkDonut

Contributor
Veteran XX
krolblade.jpg

Only epic I've ever gotten was a Freezing Band off a blood elf in azshara. I saw a Kang the Decapitator drop in ST but it (obviously) went to the warrior.

my best drops have been the phytoskin spaulders that I got off of Noxxion and a Staff of Jordan that dropped off a Bloodscalp Troll in SV when I was doing the tusk quest...

ah i see that youre on the same server as me. i never really had anything good drop for me, everything i have is pretty instance loot.

but i do <3 my heartseeker that i spent a chunk of time mining for.
hm seems my profile hasnt updated, instead of iron will, i got that new rogue trinket reward from dire maul that comes from the books. +10 fire resist and +2% chance to hit.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?56901

Last edited:
Dwarven Hand Cannon was my best since I actually wanted one. Only other purple I have is Giantstalker Bracer from MC.

Got a Krol Blade on the test server :(

Vermillion1 said:
CTmod has reported my peak is 790dps. I use both Dal-Rend swords.
Blade fury doesn't count, especially now that it's been buffed.

But I highly doubt the point he was making is that sword rogues don't do much damage.

Vermillion1 said:
CTmod has reported my peak is 790dps. I use both Dal-Rend swords.

790dps, ewww ...?

edit: I have 338 agility.

and ive hit burst peak damage dps of over 900+ with lower agility and daggers.

i think hes talking more bout the play style/potential then what you output.
but daggers do have greater burst and crit % chance when specced for it.

Nehi_Peach said:
and ive hit burst peak damage dps of over 900+ with lower agility and daggers.

i think hes talking more bout the play style/potential then what you output.
but daggers do have greater burst and crit % chance when specced for it.
Yeah, I've reached over 1000 dps several times with ~250 agility (most of my stuff is crit gear). Obviously, that isn't sustained, but it is over the course of several seconds.

Crit ambush
Crit Backstab
Thistle Tea
Cold Blood
Eviscerate

Krol Blade finished getting me my epic mount... another "Serenity Now featuring Xancha" run, they said everyone could roll and i won. I though it shoulda gone to a rogue that was there for the drop so i sold it to one of em for 250g.... got a LOT of shit from guildies for it, but fuckem. <3 Serenity Now

--Xancha

Last edited:
Dyno said:
Yeah, I've reached over 1000 dps several times with ~250 agility (most of my stuff is crit gear). Obviously, that isn't sustained, but it is over the course of several seconds.

Crit ambush
Crit Backstab
Thistle Tea
Cold Blood
Eviscerate

i used to favor a ton of crit and agi gear over anything else but lately ive found a liking to balance myself out a bit more by losing a small % of crit in favor of more stamina and attack power boosts. hopefully soon i can get a nightslayer cap from our MC runs relatively soon.
that thing is so awesome, its like having shadowcraft cap + eye of rend fused together.
looking to also get those new +atk power bracers from dire maul as well.

Back