TW guild.

I think my interest is well-established:

Death: Aran Linvail, Thief, R2
Death: John Magnus, Wizard, R2
Death: Pappagrimm, Warrior, R3

:D

Huh, I am confused. There is a guild called 'Silent tribe' in the guild registry, and their city is called Colossa. Is that too much of a coincidence, or is this where everyone has gone to?

I believe the plan is to join up with whoever you need to (since after 35 you essentially _have_ to be in a guild) to get ~r4 and mucho $bling$ and then once we get a good playerbase splinter off with our own guild.

edit and yah, a good number of tw guys have sworn to Merciless, who is a subguild of the Silent Tribe. Mostly SA and TW guys in Mericless, from what I hear... :shrug:

Im interested. Infact I only have one level left before I have to find a home.

Alkari, lvl 34 Elven Scout, Death

MeSlayer said:
I believe the plan is to join up with whoever you need to (since after 35 you essentially _have_ to be in a guild) to get ~r4 and mucho $bling$ and then once we get a good playerbase splinter off with our own guild.

edit and yah, a good number of tw guys have sworn to Merciless, who is a subguild of the Silent Tribe. Mostly SA and TW guys in Mericless, from what I hear... :shrug:
yeah its a good guild. good location, well laid out city thats growing really fast. i see no real reason to put ina ll the effort to run a guild/city when ST is a decent guild with a good city etc..

participated in my first guild vs guild battle. most fun ive had gaming in a long time. all you queens need to get summoned and sworn in. then lets PL you to mid R4 and get in some GvG action.

*edit*

Renal BloodScalp - lvl 31 thief
Theoden - lvl 10 Templar

im rerolling my assasin because i have some new crazy build in mind that will make him ultra uber.

Last edited:
MaD_ReBeL said:
yeah its a good guild. good location, well laid out city thats growing really fast. i see no real reason to put ina ll the effort to run a guild/city when ST is a decent guild with a good city etc..

participated in my first guild vs guild battle. most fun ive had gaming in a long time. all you queens need to get summoned and sworn in. then lets PL you to mid R4 and get in some GvG action.

*edit*

Renal BloodScalp - lvl 31 thief
Theoden - lvl 10 Templar

im rerolling my assasin because i have some new crazy build in mind that will make him ultra uber.

so what do i have to do to get summoned and sworn in (up to r3 now, need to do something soon...)

in game type this

/tell dominiku hey mother fucker let me join the guild

i think he is in khar right now if youre able to get in the game.

Back