[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Its fucking time to hit china hard. criple them on the world stage.

it bothers me trump quit calling covid 19 the 'china virus'.

He needs to hit, hit, and keep hitting. fucking let them all starve

He's going to but he's not going to announce any plan while we are still in the shit. Send them back to the 3rd world and pull all manufacturing to the US, India, Vietnam and Mexico.

WT8q3ew.gif

Japan sets aside ¥243.5 billion to help firms shift production out of China

Japan has earmarked ¥243.5 billion of its record economic support package to help manufacturers shift production out of China as the coronavirus pandemic disrupts supply chains between the major trading partners.

The extra budget, compiled to offset the devastating effects of the pandemic, includes ¥220 billion for companies shifting production back to Japan and ¥23.5 billion for those seeking to move production to other countries, according to details posted online.

America should do this.

I don't even care if they move to a country that isn't the US, just get out of China.

Fuck China.

Right, work FOR FREE.

"In New Jersey, Gov. Phil Murphy has put out a call for volunteers who know how to code the decades-old computer programming language called COBOL because many of the state's systems still run on older mainframes."

I work in Pick and it's just as old. I don't know what the politicians are expecting to do. Converting an existing system takes years and usually fails because of all the unique code. If they want the system to run faster, they would new more computers.

Most of the time, the only way a new system can be installed is when it's new from scratch or when one company completely absorbs another. Converting an existing system to a new language is difficult. All the conversions I've seen tried have failed.

Where I work we have a shipping system coded in COBOL. We have 1 programmer who works on it. If he gets hit by a truck, we're basically fucked.

Last edited:
Back