[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

was just going to post this one

DiQbKbLUEAADi1L.jpg

DiQbKbdUEAABiEW.jpg

DiQbKbKU8AA8N5y.jpg

DiQbKbhUEAEPNS9.jpg

i am afraid that Trump will suffer the same political consequences as Reagan did next election now

ElectoralCollege1984-Large.png

Looks like a great place to quote the captain.

I would have voted Rand if he would have stood a chance. I am glad for the Trump vote now but Rand is more like the leadership I envision. However, The Orange Prince is changing my thoughts quite a bit. He is more Zaphod Beeblebrox which is actually very entertaining and also wonderful for the country at the moment.

trump stole the Heart of Gold and came back in time to beat all the silliness

Sweet opinion piece. I'm sure that's why Trump has refused to sign Russian sanctions, twice, and is now taking their side over every US Intel agency, ignoring mountains of evidence.

:lol:

hey bro

can you give me examples of those "mountains of evidence"?

thank man

Let's have another 'rational' gun control debate chip chip
it'll solve everything.

yes lets

'There were three shooters' Two Oklahoma citizens killed an active shooter, and it's not as simple as it sounds

Juan Carlos Nazario was sitting on a lakeside bench waiting to play soccer when he heard the staccato popping of gunshots outside Louie’s On the Lake, a popular waterfront grill and pub. He ran to his car to get his gun and moved toward the sounds.

Bryan Whittle was driving with his wife, heading off for a Memorial Day weekend getaway, when he saw a commotion outside Louie’s. He thought someone might be drowning, so instead of turning his truck onto the highway, he barreled into the parking lot to offer help. As he jumped out, what he learned stunned him: There was an active shooter just yards away, and wounded victims were holed up in the restaurant’s bathroom.

Whittle, too, grabbed his gun.

In a matter of seconds, the two armed citizens became self-appointed protectors, moving to take up positions around the shooter, drawing their weapons and shouting for him to drop his. Time stretched and warped. There was an exchange of gunfire. The gunman was hit several times and fell. As Nazario and Whittle converged over the man to restrain him, police arrived. Unsure who was who, officers handcuffed all of the men and put them on the ground as the shooter bled out into the grass and died.

“I was just doing what I was supposed to do,” recalled Nazario, a former police officer who said he now works as a security guard, always has his gun in the car and usually carries it with him.

“I just reacted,” said Whittle, who has served for nearly 20 years in the Oklahoma Air National Guard and works for the Federal Aviation Administration. “There’s a guy with a gun. I’ve got a gun. Stop the threat.”

I for one revel in the day that our president publically sides with an enemy dictator over the mountain of evidence compiled by our own intelligence agencies.

Good times boys. #murica
haven't American presidents done this multiple times before?

or even better there's wmd iraq

haven't American presidents done this multiple times before?

or even better there's wmd iraq

Objectively speaking the case for wmds in iraq was far less concrete than the evidence suggesting russia's attempts to destabilize the democratic process in the us whilst doing a myriad a fucked up shit abroad (Novichok, ukraine, syria, georgia etc.) it's a poor comparison.

Objectively speaking the case for wmds in iraq was far less concrete than the evidence suggesting russia's attempts to destabilize the democratic process in the us whilst doing a myriad a fucked up shit abroad (Novichok, ukraine, syria, georgia etc.) it's a poor comparison.
and again, the usa doesnt?

they attempted to "destabilize the democratic process"? by sharing guns and ammo memes on facebook? using the term "attempt" is fairly loose and meaningless unless you can provide context...ie what was the result...why is it bad...why should anyone care

We also have concrete evidence that Mexican foreigners are interfering in American elections.

Concerned? Of course you are not concerned. You just hate Trump

open borders, millions of immigrants, shifting electorate? = rigged election?

facebook memes = rigged election?

And how did the Russians know to campaign in Michigan? Hillary was such a bad candidate the Russians are better at winning USA elections than she is.

MAGA

3D-printed gun lawsuit ends after 3+ years—in gun publisher’s favor

Defense Distributed, the 3D-printing gun activist group, has secured a settlement with the Department of State that will enable it to legally distribute its CAD files of firearms on its DEFCAD website, putting an end to a years-long lawsuit.

The group says it will resume publication on August 1, 2018, more than four years after its files were first removed.

The settlement, which was signed in April but only took effect in late June, says that the DEFCAD files in question are "approved for public release (unlimited distribution) in any form and are exempt from the export licensing requirements of the [International Traffic in Arms Regulations]."

The State Department has also agreed to pay Defense Distributed's legal fees, which total nearly $40,000.

Eat a dick David Hogg :lol:

Republicans urge IG to probe Rosenstein over alleged threats to congressional staffers | Fox News

But according to the reviewed emails that memorialized a January 2018 closed-door meeting involving senior Justice Department and FBI officials, as well as members of the House Intelligence Committee, Rosenstein threatened to fire back at the committee’s relentless inquiries regarding the Russia investigation.

“The DAG [Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein] criticized the Committee for sending our requests in writing and was further critical of the Committee’s request to have DOJ/FBI do the same when responding,” the committee's then-senior counsel for counterterrorism Kash Patel wrote to the House Office of General Counsel.

“Going so far as to say that if the Committee likes being litigators, then ‘we [DOJ] too [are] litigators, and we will subpoena your records and your emails,’ referring to HPSCI [House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] and Congress overall,” he added.

Back