do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the arguments from people against the ignore feature are lol

why can't you understand that we just don't even want to see retards. Sure we can scroll past but why bother if there's an alternative?

If you do not want to see a retard then I'd suggest staying away from mirrors and other reflective surfaces.

Last edited:
have you had your first bump of meth to make it through the next 48 hours you beaner twink?

Drugs are bad so I dont do drugs. I did have a bagel and coffee for breakfast. Good stuff.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

Last edited:
2882y6r.jpg

Tehvul posted 11 times and dweasel is already temp banned because he asked for it. Tehvul lurked like hell today once he saw this poll.

He could have simply been sleeping. But the BIG question is... WHO kept refreshing his sign in during the 12 hours that tehvul was "out?"

tehvul, post a picture of you infront of your 200k condo and ill change my vote.

picture of you inside it too

If you ban them they're just going to make new accounts that I'm going to have to put on ignore. Why you make me click more buttons? :(

The #1 troll feeder - Aol Fuktard is conspicuously silent in this thread.

Shouldn't troll enablers be punished? Wouldn't a good ol fashioned execution be apropos? I haven't seen a hanging since ... well forever! and it sure would be good to see Fuktard dangling from a good strong noose, just peacefully swaying in the wind, silenced at last :)

Back