FS: Two NComputing L300s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonzie

Veteran XV
These average around $175 it seems.

I'm willing to part with these for pretty much the price of shipping + like $20 bucks ea. I have no use for these since I have 100 computers and would rather someone use them for their kids, a visitor PC, etc.

If not, I guess I'll put them on eBay and make quadruple the price. Would rather just sell them on herr tho and help a brother out!

I'm not overly familiar w/ virtual desktop but if I wanted to make these into some sort of media streaming device from my PC or a side box would that be possible?

If yes then I'll take them and work out how to actually do it. If not then probably don't want them.

If uncertain then let me try and dig up info to see if it's possible =P

I'm not overly familiar w/ virtual desktop but if I wanted to make these into some sort of media streaming device from my PC or a side box would that be possible?

If yes then I'll take them and work out how to actually do it. If not then probably don't want them.

If uncertain then let me try and dig up info to see if it's possible =P

Ah sorry. I'm honestly not sure. I haven't tried, I'm not sure how streaming video would be. It does only have VGA out, though. If you want to look into it, let me know!

If Dai doesn't want them after he researches a bit then, Spexx, they're all yours.

I have found that they do handle some stuff ok but if I wanted HD at all that is probably a no go so I shall pass and get myself another Roku or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back