[SILVER BARS] Do you even stack bro?

so, the whole world, including the rich and powerful have invested into this "paper" money. I find it funny how people think tomorrow we will just all of a sudden say "nah it's worthless" and silver/gold become the new common currency. it's not going to happen. the greedy folk at the top wouldn't let that happen. and they have the money/power to make that certain.

stop

but the ppl in the youtube videos talking about the rothschilds and the morgans having ties to fiat currency and the constitution being sacred and survivalists and preppers being the only sane smart people in the world wouldnt lie to him

their ties to the silver industry dont make them biased and him a gullible fucktard they just show that they are smart and getting in at ground level

as proof of his immunity to advertising and programming he even has preferred fucking brands of silver

genuine genius

Oh my god, thanks for highlighting this because this means at one point he's going to be running around with blue skin

COLLOIDAL SILVER, EVERYBODY
karason.jpg

Methemoglobinemia

I'm trying to figure out if tubby and methican agree, it actually wouldn't be that surprising against. Both are deadbeats that have figured out ways to beat the system that is holding them down.

so, the whole world, including the rich and powerful have invested into this "paper" money. I find it funny how people think tomorrow we will just all of a sudden say "nah it's worthless" and silver/gold become the new common currency. it's not going to happen. the greedy folk at the top wouldn't let that happen. and they have the money/power to make that certain.

stop

well, you don't even have to go that far.

pretend for a minute that the dollar becomes worthless.

you'll be better off with guns and lots of ammo than with silver.

the whole craze is fucking stupid.

I have had good dealings with MCM and AMPEX.
Personally, I am partial to the .9999 1oz. Silver Canadian Maple leafs .
PAMP Suisse (?) Has some nice issues that I liked, also.

yea buying something that's cheaper that it has been all year is crazy talk

:ralf:

when it's cheaper only because the previously ridiculous prices were driven by irrational fear and scare tactics....

whatever. buy some more silver and tell us all how you're going to be ahead of the rest of us eventually because of it.

In this video, I think most people turn down his offer because they have no idea if he's trying to scam them with a spray painted quarter.

seriously...

Recreates the first .9999 fine 24-karat gold coin struck by the U.S. Government and the purest gold coin ever minted!

buffalo-coin-back.jpg

https://www.fiftydollarbuffalo.com/?mid=5629226

this is probably something like what they thought the guy was selling them.

OH MY!!

almost 50 cents worth of gold value in that coin...what a great deal

plus shipping and handling....wooot woot

silver-price-performance-USD.png

good investment guys

could say the same for the ten percent dump the stock market took the week before last week too. up and down...up and down

this roller coaster of volatility is fun in the sun for sure

one goes up...the other goes down.

when it's cheaper only because the previously ridiculous prices were driven by irrational fear and scare tactics....

whatever. buy some more silver and tell us all how you're going to be ahead of the rest of us eventually because of it.

yeah, fear based speculation is only a precious metals thing

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/24/news/ebola-stocks/

yea buying something that's cheaper that it has been all year is crazy talk

:ralf:

buy high sell low...that's the secret I'm told :lol:

Last edited:
gold sux bros

nobody wants it

I mean not every society since long before ancient Egyptians

not the people who settled the west during a gold rush

i honestly don't see what the hoopla is all about

paper with iou promises is what i can count on.

gSmVoiE.png

governments don't break promises. fiat money has never failed anyone.

Back