Espresso/coffee machines at home

Best tip I can give u niggas is to buy big bag of citric acid. That shit will descale your boilers / pipes / steam wand new.

I'm poor so I use a pour over. Hario kettle and pour over, Bodom grinder. Nothing fancy. Makes a good cup.

Also because I'm poor, I don't have AC, so I've been making/drinking cold brew lately.

Thanks for reading, friends. Have a wonderful day.

Once my Keurig died I just started using French press and/or simple pour over method with a fresh grind. Much cheaper, the money saved goes into more expensive beans.
In the afternoon I make Turkish coffee, which is IMHO, the best, simplest and still cheapest way to drink great coffee. The aroma of just-made Turkish coffee is unbeatable.

French press is my preferred method of I'm not wanting to deal with espresso and cleanup

i dont drink coffee at home but at work we've got a fuckin doutor machine like this one but its free and we use our own mugs

the coffee is nothing to write home about

Yeah I am a French Press fan.

I had a keurig but that shit is such a waste and coffee isn't quite as good.

I'm gonna drink 2lbs of coffee this weekend BROS

I wonder how my wife is gonna react when she wakes up and sees this thing lol

a084sx.jpg

Last edited:
Bigger than I thought, but not monstrous..

Pic for size reference

52j1g8.jpg

Last edited:
Tiny filters for reusable Keurig cups make cleanup a breeze, $13/300 on Amazon. 12oz coffee makes like 33 cups for $10-15. $3.50 for 1/2 gallon Darigold half & half at Costco. That's about $120/300 cups, or $0.40 per cup.

Pour into the reusable $2 Starbucks cup for a to-go coffee, and add ice for an iced coffee.

Last edited:
Nice choice! Remind me what your grinder is...

Here are some of my favorite roasters right now...
Kuma, Ceremony, Camber. I have been on an Ethiopian binge for the last year.

Back