[Westworld] WTF season 2

This world is a world and I will show you what this world can be. World.

So there's the obvious young William post season 1 timeline, the old William post season 1 timeline, and I'm guessing there's at least two more timelines we don't yet realize are alternate timelines yet but we will by the convoluted season finale.

Let's say you're the Crisis Management team for Westworld. The hosts are running rampant and killing people. You're going to be sued. It's inevitable. Families of the dead will sue you for millions, probably billions given the costs associated with this park. You know who also sues? Survivors. Probably for more money too, due to the emotional trauma caused. Dead people don't argue. Shoot everyone and sort it out later.

Let's say you're the Crisis Management team for Westworld. The hosts are running rampant and killing people. You're going to be sued. It's inevitable. Families of the dead will sue you for millions, probably billions given the costs associated with this park. You know who also sues? Survivors. Probably for more money too, due to the emotional trauma caused. Dead people don't argue. Shoot everyone and sort it out later.

I guess copies of the dead need to be made. I'm sure they have a complete profile for each visitor to the park to work with. :)

Would be lot of fudging the autopsy reports etc. A P90 bullet is different from a colt revolver one

Spoiler

l7ju3Yu.jpg

Spoiler

They said there was nitro buried at the barricades, and the flagpole barrel was the trigger.

I hope dolores gets stuck in a tree.

Bernard is a cuck.

I hope the black chick's kid comes back and dies immediately for making me see some uncircumsized british dude's tiny rubbery prick.

Why doesn't the fucking operations team completely wipe out soldiers armed with muskets with those fucking P90's?

Why doesn't the fucking operations team completely wipe out samurais armed with swords with those fucking P90's?

What the fuck happened to Ed Harris?

the shot with the small army of spec op dudes armed to the teeth sauntering to the fort like they're on a fuckin' nature hike has got to be one of the most unintentionally funny scenes on cable tv in recent times

how HBO, progenitor of battle of the bastards and the loot train attack, spent umpteen million dollars developing and filming that crapshoot is a worthy story unto itself

i feel sorry for all these professional writers and critics that have to analyze the show like it's the god damn snowden files

Last edited:
remember how in the first season they talked about that one time years ago where something fucked up......thought they were talking about the movie, but perhaps they were talking about a timeline we are seeing. i only vaguely remember that line so maybe i'm not remembering it correctly

remember how in the first season they talked about that one time years ago where something fucked up......thought they were talking about the movie, but perhaps they were talking about a timeline we are seeing. i only vaguely remember that line so maybe i'm not remembering it correctly

The movie westworld was set in 1983, so I've always presumed they were talking about the incident in the movie as what they were referring to.

yeah i wasn't quite sure why a highly equipped expensive private army attacked an armed base using completely unprotected dune buggies and marched on them like a scene out of The Patriot.

but its not as stupid as lost in space so theres that

Back