[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

That your new shtick? Comparing TW to Reddit? Even though you could, but you refuse to make your own argument. Instead you do your shtick and say this is an echo chamber..

That sum it up?

That your new shtick? Comparing TW to Reddit? Even though you could, but you refuse to make your own argument. Instead you do your shtick and say this is an echo chamber..

That sum it up?

you know what isn't an echo chamber

him ritualistically chanting the same thing 10000x times in the same thread

LOL

even reddit bans for that kind of spam sandwich

even hawaiians will not eat it

Tele despite our differences I thought we were ebuds

I thought you were kurayami incarnate minus the doxing & swag heheh

kBOcSB.jpg

Yikes. Well thank God this isn't Hillary tax plan then.. we would really be fucked

Republican Tax Cut Would Benefit Wealthy and Corporations Most, Report Finds - The New York Times
WASHINGTON — The Republican tax plan promoted by President Trump this week as a middle-class tax cut would overwhelmingly benefit the wealthiest Americans and businesses, according to an analysis released on Friday by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

The report, which is the first detailed assessment of the plan’s financial impact, found that the average tax bill for all income groups would decline by $1,600, or 2.1 percent, in 2018. The biggest decrease would go to those with incomes above $730,000, who would see their after-tax incomes rise by an average of 8.5 percent, or about $129,000.

Those in the middle quintile — with incomes averaging $66,960 — would see their after-tax income rise by 1.2 percent or about $660.

The plan would provide enormous benefits to corporate America, with a $2.6 billion cut in business taxes. Individual income tax revenue would actually increase by $470 billion, largely as a result of changes in personal deductions and exemptions as well as an increase in the bottom tax rate to 12 percent from 10 percent.

“Tax collections would shift dramatically from businesses to individuals,” said Eric Toder, co-director of the Tax Policy Center.

The loss of deductions would hit the upper middle class the most, and more than a third of the taxpayers who earn $150,000 to $300,000 could see their taxes go up next year, the report found. They would be hit particularly hard by the repeal of the state and local tax deduction.

Gary Cohn, director of the National Economic Council, said on Thursday that the typical American family making $100,000 per year would probably get a $1,000 tax cut next year. He suggested this would stimulate the economy as people put their additional money toward expenditures like kitchen renovations and buying new cars.

Thank God... that was close. Yeah, I think I will buy a new 5th Wheel Camp Trailer

read a fucking book and fuck off

I told you, I am not engaging with you anymore

fucking idiot

Gets called out on his self serving narcissi bs.
Cries, calls names and runs off with his toys. And his trailer. And his dogs. And his $160K/yr.

What a little biatch. :lol:

Just tell us which freedoms you were defending. Or quit your self serving bs. But don't cry when you're called out and shit your panties.

Try to have a little integrity ffs.

This is pretty accurate except for liberals actually having kids, one nice thing about white liberals is they hate themselves as much as everyone else does and stick to cats.

1fukq5fouimz.jpg

This is pretty accurate except for liberals actually having kids, one nice thing about white liberals is they hate themselves as much as everyone else does and stick to cats.

1fukq5fouimz.jpg

and then one side has wealth envy (not work envy) and thinks it is only fair if the other side pays more in taxes for things they want and believe in.

lifes ultimate tragedy folks

soaking the middle class for earners over $730k go buy a rope and hang yourself stooge

yeah this tax cut is trash

i am ok if it burns like the rest of their policies

and GOP gets populist upheaval like they had in Alabama recently

we need more swamp back filling is the only message i see right now

life's ultimate tragedy is the stillbirth of the microsoft/nokia phone

fk me verizon has the lumia on display even tho it's been discontinued since 15 minutes after it was launched

they won't sell the display model 2 me no matter how many dicks i offer to suck

WHERE ARE YOU BILLY G?

Back