I'm on SSI and Your Turds Are Paying For It

soo many ppl get SSI and still work under the table. Disability will let you work full time and still give u money per month lol

It's been a long 20 years in this shithole.
<3 y'all
Shazbot!
If you are receiving SSI, did you not work your whole life and pay into it? Because if you did, you are just getting your money back. Or, so goes the theory.

lol i guarantee i ain't getting what i put in back. been hitting the max every year for a minute and the whole house of cards will blow away before i get a sniff of that money

the second half of the year where i don't have to pay SSI anymore is kind of nice though, like a little bonus, except they keep upping the limit every. fucking. year.

stop making me pay for your retirements just cause you save bad.

yes if i could do it all over again, i would be cutting people's arteries (or spongiful organs out) for monies

ryan, i will become better at savings when u become less diabolical as an institutional investor and convince the rest of ur soulless bankster buddies that maxxx quarterly profits aren't really in the big picture "best interests" of society and u give me my 50 tendie minimum wage so i can afford 2 save instead of being a check-to-check slave

Back