so hows chaos

mmmkay go farm some more n00bs on chaos. i guess not being as good as nurfed/legion sucked...

;)

Styr said:
mmmkay go farm some more n00bs on chaos. i guess not being as good as nurfed/legion sucked...

;)

whatever chump we smacked legion around and you cried to sinbad. go back to being a 14 yr old who cries into his pillow every night cause you think life isnt fair cause the other kids call you a faggot

Vivrant said:
whatever chump we smacked legion around and you cried to sinbad. go back to being a 14 yr old who cries into his pillow every night cause you think life isnt fair cause the other kids call you a faggot

this so makes me laugh, i mean, coming from vivrant.

and the best part is...

Legion wants to join our nation and so Styr's trying to get back in with us now :rofl:

what

who said i was going to join sp again. just wanted to "stop hard feelings" with my ex "homies".

legion still gives me all butt sechs i ever wanted hank, no one can take that away from me

:chill:

Styr said:
what

who said i was going to join sp again. just wanted to "stop hard feelings" with my ex "homies".

legion still gives me all butt sechs i ever wanted hank, no one can take that away from me

:chill:

some said that about me too, but i never tried to join SP, but i guess hands could mistakenly taken my saying "fuck off" in a different way then i meant it :shrug:

being invited to legion made me lol, too, even if they do have a couple of nice guys among them...

in any case, i dunno why all the people from TW that eventually went to SP started acting like such dicks...

i will honestly say right here the only reason i am in legion is because of 2-3 people (who rock btw).

most of legion is making stealth chars on chaos. we might not be a gank squad anymore due to lack of people playing, but i'll still have a blast playing with those 2-3 people every nite.

i play shadowbane for fun.. :shrug:

Maniacal said:
this so makes me laugh, i mean, coming from vivrant.

uh who are you btw? i remember you skinned and thats it. oh and you tried to tryout for a team i was on a couple years ago. your version of "defense" was hilarious

Vivrant said:
uh who are you btw? i remember you skinned and thats it. oh and you tried to tryout for a team i was on a couple years ago. your version of "defense" was hilarious

oh lighten up, it was just joke

but

if you wanna get into the particulars...

um, i only played for two teams during my active time of playing tribes, and i tried out for neither, so im not really sure what you are talking about :shrug:

plus i wasnt even defense...

Vulcan1 said:
coolest person i know in lgn is mayson...

feytal/blitzer is an ok guy.

Last edited:
i dunno what pa is .. but blitzer moved to chaos with legion... he still has blitz on death i hear but deleted his irekei.

haven't seen him on chaos for a while now... it's such a dead server.

we tooked it overz

Back