Arg naming problem

Vulcan

Contributor
Okay I hate myself for being so perfectionist/anal/choosy/fuckerish but I am having a hell of a time naming my new tweak (and I am pretty sure my new main...). I have tried using such names as Bacchus (DAMMIT THIS FITS SO WELL), Heimdall, or Balder and they are all taken.

So then I think I'm cool and take the name Bacchus-. With the dash. That is where my perfecto side pops up and can't accept the fact that one side of my name has a dash but the other does not.

DAMN.

Anyways, even though it is most likely a waste of time, I have come to try good ol' TW for help. What would be a good, fitting, sort of hard/harsh/dark sounding name for a Centaur Crusader? He has a black coat and is bald (Like all my chars.. mabye I have a bald fettish).

Thanks for you time. I have already wasted a good 4 hours on this.

<----- this poster is pathetic.

Hrms. Thanks Styr but those names are not what I am looking for with this character. They do work for some of my others though :D

Anyway everything and their grandmother is taken so far. Feels like picking an AIM name. Either you pick something off the wall or SurferDude293820932272957825.

The following are not taken (yet).. which work?:
Valhalla
Vodun
Appolyon
Cambion
Voden (eh... the first one is voodoo and this is Odin..odd)
Metatron

heh whatever

well Bor is now availible.

Bor was the father of Odin
and Bori was the father of Bor the Norse greater god.

just google for norse names if you're having problems finding a good name.

I made him Ragnoraak cuz some punkass newb took Ragnorak right before I regged it .. like 3 hours. wtf.

Anyway, I love this template. Centaur crusader caster right. I stayed on newb isle til 26 and was owning shit up.

This is uber.

For my new confessor:

Cleric of the Unjust
Cleric of the Damned

hrms

or, just thought of

Preston Cleric

Rippish of Equilibrium but sounds kinda cool.

Strom the Inquisitor or something. heh.

Styr said:
or, stop rerolling and get a char to r6...
I'm getting rag to r6 in a bit. He is prolly my new main for a while. I am thinking about the rogue/bard/nuker though. Thing can be powerful. Gotta look over numbers more.

I dunno about my fessor. Just for farming I guess. Already wasted a 30 int on her.

The thief is just cool.

and Shazbot will remain for... whatever reason.

That is my (pretty much) final account set up.

Back