[T1] Weapon Skin Request

ManyLith

Veteran XV
Was wondering if anyone could make a SkinMap for the Disc Launcher, Chaingun, and Grenade Launcher. I had one but lost it and it wasnt Exact anyway.

i only have mine for the disc, but its about HALF done and hidden away somewhere since i havent touched a t1 skin in like... 3 years prolly :/

i´ve a semi-good skinmap for the disclauncher somewhere in my hosted files
disclauncher_skinmap1.jpg

Thanks anyway Face, Don't want to make you go look for it lol.

Greyhound, yours is the one i tryed useing but i was wanting one that was Lighter Colors about 1024x1024 and like Colored in Sections Suchs as this: Yours was too dark and was hard to see edges

Three Boxes at the Top one Solid Color.
Two Bars under the Boxes a Solid Color.
Main Disc Part a Solid Color.
And the Disc it's self a Solid Color.

If this Makes any Sense.

NoFix, get a Life man. Seriously wtf man. You MAKE Hacks/Bypasses and release them to the Public to use in a game and HELP destroy it. Why isn't anyone here saying shit to you? You're the reason for LastHope Bypass.

Edit: Not to mention this thread is about a Disc Launcher, not a Mine.

personally i think nofix releasing the bypass helped

it got alot of shit done that needed to be, namely bypass detection and an upgrade of lasthope in arena

it just made public that there were people trying to cheat (read as, you) and in the end it helped form a solution

theres a big difference between someone who enjoys coding around safetynets

and someone who uses a cheat to gain an advantage

nofix doesnt even play tribes so again whats ur point?

Destroying the Community, by ManyLith:

DoSFix (used on nearly every active server).
Multiple vulnerability patches, and hardcode script addons.
30-40 user-requested patches, and hardcode script addons.
T1 Master Server; a Community-hosted replacement.
<etc>
<etc>
<etc>
<etc>

I suppose you could say I've hurt the community by not creating a website to brag about, or promote all the wonderful shit I've done for this shitty community.

Releasing the bypass served it's purpose. It caught a few cheaters(yourself included:rofl:) and it provoked andrew into updating LastHope.

Back