Mechanical keyboards (specifically ergonmic)

the ergonomic keyboard mostly useless and may only be useful as a test or sign of a psychologic/temperamental characteristic that is useful somehow statistically. for mechanical ergonomic - no offense to ergonomic - doubly so

yeah, so I like them...it isn't because I'm worried about physical issues, I just like them

and I like mechanical keyboards

so...

I mean your opinion is noted, even though it didn't actually contribute anything.

81MNYnHbgTL._SL1500_.jpg

i got a thermaltake mechanical

its fukin nice

it ok we had them at one job and I wasn't partial to them I slam them everychance I get fuck they suck

i have a few friends that use them and i guess they are beneficial to your posture / health long term if you spend lots of time at a keyboard.

I can only use the old MS ergo ones at work. At home a regular keyboard is fine but for all day typing, ergonomic makes a big difference. I wish I could get a mechanical but the noise is a no go in an office environment.

datahand, ergodox (and clones), kinesis, maltron, solidartlabs, keyboardio, atreus62 etc etc fuk urself

for regular keyboard - workman layout it saves you miles in hand travel

Last edited:
I can only use the old MS ergo ones at work. At home a regular keyboard is fine but for all day typing, ergonomic makes a big difference. I wish I could get a mechanical but the noise is a no go in an office environment.

the matias one has a quieter version but I'd be using it home

if I decided to bring it into the office then fuck those guys anyhow

Back