chocotaco being horrible server admin again... by earthinhabitant - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Tribes 2
Reload this Page chocotaco being horrible server admin again...
earthinhabitant
Old
1 - 09-22-2017, 20:39
CT seems to think he owns the server and makes up the rules as it goes along and can kick anyone, anytime, whenever he wants.

Think we need to play more on SCP until, CT can quit being a big a bully admin and ruining the game for everyone, by making up his rules and moderating games, with his bull**** rules, claiming only he can grab flag and cap, no one else...with admin like that, do not need a server with anyone like that running anything, their lip, their bogus selfish rules and ego.

CT go abuse someone else, sure there are some handicap people, you can mock and abuse, that cannot let you enjoy a taste of your own medicine.

Sponsored Links
ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
2 - 09-23-2017, 14:07
You're a trainwreck

earthinhabitant
Old
3 - 09-23-2017, 14:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco View Post
You're a trainwreck
Okay, does that change the facts, about you, being a horrible server administrator?

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
4 - 09-23-2017, 14:52
It depends on how you define horrible. Someone who sticks up for his players when someone is purposefully ruining the mood of the game, or someone who just let's everyone do what they want.

earthinhabitant
Old
5 - 09-23-2017, 15:49
dude, what are you talking about? your selfishness on capping and who was complaining, you and serafine?

Quote:
hor·ri·ble
***712;hôr***601;b(***601;)l/
adjective
adjective: horrible

causing or likely to cause horror; shocking.
"a horrible massacre"
synonyms: dreadful, awful, terrible, shocking, appalling, horrifying, horrific, horrendous, horrid, hideous, grisly, ghastly, gruesome, gory, harrowing, heinous, vile, unspeakable; More
nightmarish, macabre, spine-chilling, blood-curdling;
loathsome, monstrous, abhorrent, hateful, hellish, execrable, abominable, atrocious, sickening, foul
"a horrible murder"
antonyms: pleasant, agreeable
informal
very unpleasant.
"the tea tasted horrible"
synonyms: nasty, horrid, disagreeable, unpleasant, detestable, awful, dreadful, terrible, appalling, horrendous, foul, repulsive, repugnant, repellent, ghastly; M

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
6 - 09-23-2017, 16:35
It doesn't matter who it is. Its something you do constantly.

earthinhabitant
Old
7 - 09-23-2017, 18:02
Quote:
It doesn't matter who it is. Its something you do constantly.
so you making up the rules now? show the server log, if you really think it was justified...as you did for your self, not any one else, and logs will show clearly...your are a horrible admin.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
8 - 09-23-2017, 20:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthinhabitant View Post
so you making up the rules now? show the server log, if you really think it was justified...as you did for your self, not any one else, and logs will show clearly...your are a horrible admin.
Bran should get rid of heat and mist. Ravin should get rid of me. No one is ever good enough for you.

earthinhabitant
Old
9 - 09-23-2017, 21:58
Quote:
Bran should get rid of heat and mist. Ravin should get rid of me. No one is ever good enough for you.
Ravin is great...and no issues with heat and mistcane, was a pleasure to play with last time, was on....did not harass or make threats or tell me how to play or make up any rules or any of the crap you do.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 09-23-2017 at 22:08..
ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
10 - 09-23-2017, 22:31
Quote:
Ravin is great...and no issues with heat and mistcane, was a pleasure to play with last time, was on....did not harass or make threats or tell me how to play or make up any rules or any of the crap you do.
I dont think 'earth dont grab the flag' three times is exactly a threat.

earthinhabitant
Old
11 - 09-23-2017, 22:54
Quote:
I dont think 'earth dont grab the flag' three times is exactly a threat.
don't think anyone said it was...think said, you do not make up the rules or tell me what to grab or do...ever.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
12 - 09-23-2017, 23:34
Quote:
don't think anyone said it was...think said, you do not make up the rules or tell me what to grab or do...ever.
I don't know how you expect anyone to run a server with that mindset. You can just start apologizing to Ravin right now. Cuz there's no way I'm going to go out of my way to build a server for you guys with that attitude. There's just no way. You're literally ruining it for yourself. You're telling me you wouldn't do little thing like not grab the flag to have people for you to actually play consistently. Youre crazy. It just a slap in the face the work I put into this. Zero appreciation earth. Zero appreciation.

earthinhabitant
Old
13 - 09-24-2017, 08:07
Quote:
I don't know how you expect anyone to run a server with that mindset. You can just start apologizing to Ravin right now. Cuz there's no way I'm going to go out of my way to build a server for you guys with that attitude. There's just no way. You're literally ruining it for yourself. You're telling me you wouldn't do little thing like not grab the flag to have people for you to actually play consistently. Youre crazy. It just a slap in the face the work I put into this. Zero appreciation earth. Zero appreciation.
rofl

build a server for us?

less than Zero appreciation, would be more accurate, for what you have done...no one asked you to build anything for anybody, and you need more than just a slap in the face,imo...for being horrible admin and abusing players...you are ruining it, for everyone else, to stoke your own ego.

Ravin needs to decide if the server needs anyone on it, bossing people around and telling them what they can and cannot do, making up rules, that are not posted...as post up some of the rules, like no dumb ass's, then you will not be allowed to play on the server...imo, so best you let everyone play and just have fun and myob.

Real easy to understand, nobody needs you to tell us how to play or what to say.

we played 12 maps last night and only person that got kicked was serafine, as I still owe you about 12 kicks, just saving them up for the right moments, as pretty sure have the votes on both teams, especially when you start in with calling SCP my llama flag grabbing server...as I went ahead and let that one slide, though please, keep in mind, you have some payback coming.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 09-24-2017 at 09:24..
ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
14 - 10-02-2017, 04:18
Quote:
rofl

build a server for us?

less than Zero appreciation, would be more accurate, for what you have done...no one asked you to build anything for anybody, and you need more than just a slap in the face,imo...for being horrible admin and abusing players...you are ruining it, for everyone else, to stoke your own ego.

Ravin needs to decide if the server needs anyone on it, bossing people around and telling them what they can and cannot do, making up rules, that are not posted...as post up some of the rules, like no dumb ass's, then you will not be allowed to play on the server...imo, so best you let everyone play and just have fun and myob.

Real easy to understand, nobody needs you to tell us how to play or what to say.

we played 12 maps last night and only person that got kicked was serafine, as I still owe you about 12 kicks, just saving them up for the right moments, as pretty sure have the votes on both teams, especially when you start in with calling SCP my llama flag grabbing server...as I went ahead and let that one slide, though please, keep in mind, you have some payback coming.
You'll never get anything of mine...ever.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Tribes 2
Reload this Page chocotaco being horrible server admin again...

Social Website Bullshit