ISIS

6565a.jpg

i think what the CIA is doing is funding ISIS to get AQAP jealous, in hopes of having a full scale Dirka Dirka war between the two groups.

the CIA funds and directs both groups to do the jobs they cannot politically do and with the rise of ISIS, Al Qaeda is going to feel left out. they should begin to bring the heat and try to get their name in the spotlight or, which i find highly unlikely, they will enjoy the attention ISIS is getting so they can go under the radar. but with both groups, the real important thing is name recognition to all the other idiot Dirka Dirkas.

Last edited:
The only thing good Egypt gave us is
1. Language and libraries (which they made 2 copies of)
2. The Pyramids.

Otherwise, nothing but terrorism.

i think what the CIA is doing is funding ISIS to get AQAP jealous, in hopes of having a full scale war Dirka Dirka war between the two groups.

the CIA funds and directs both groups to do the jobs they cannot politically do and with the rise of ISIS, Al Qaeda is going to feel left out. they should begin to bring the heat and try to get their name in the spotlight or, which i find highly unlikely, they will enjoy the attention ISIS is getting so they can go under the radar. but with both groups, the real important thing is name recognition to all the other idiot Dirka Dirkas.

you are my buddy and i love you but you can be fucking stupid sometimes ;{

you are my buddy and i love you but you can be fucking stupid sometimes ;{
the CIA's thinking is and has always been, well, besides forcing nations to accept loans from the IMF/World Bank -- why fight a war when you can get other nations/groups to fight it for you?

remember the iraq/iran war? we put Saddam in power to kick the shit out of Iran and gave him the means to do it. he failed and paid with his life for his failure.

hell, we are doing right now in the Ukraine.

this is what we do.

i dont know why thats so hard for you to understand.

i dont know why thats so hard for you to understand.

muk doesn't understand the premise of money

the rest is going to be very difficult for him.

in his mind, simply because he doesn't have to pay for something, it is free

hence why europe is where it is at today......

Back