[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

its a joke. we make one mistake all game and they score. fucking dumb. I want to shoot myself everytime i see Adebayor touch the ball outside the box.

uno as an arsenal fan (if you really are one...) you're not allowed to say a bad word about adebayor...he's almost solely responsible for your title challenge. seeing how vp cant play 50 straight minutes of football...and you're next pure striker is BENDTER :lol:..

==

liverpool get SO lucky in the CL. i mean jesus christ....arsenal coulda had the game 4-1, even 5-1.

two clearances off the line, missed penalty...

uno as an arsenal fan (if you really are one...) you're not allowed to say a bad word about adebayor...he's almost solely responsible for your title challenge. seeing how vp cant play 50 straight minutes of football...and you're next pure striker is BENDTER :lol:..

==

liverpool get SO lucky in the CL. i mean jesus christ....arsenal coulda had the game 4-1, even 5-1.

shut the fuck you stupid chink.

you do realize in november or december adebayor was leading the EPL in goals...as in de facto #1, golden boot.

that was a little bit before snaps proclaimed arsenal were shoe-ins for the title and had the easiest remaining schedule

you do realize in november or december adebayor was leading the EPL in goals...as in de facto #1, golden boot.

that was a little bit before snaps proclaimed arsenal were shoe-ins for the title and had the easiest remaining schedule

you do realize you're still a fucking idiot. and adebayor is shit on the ball? i do believe i have said it all season.

Again go fuck yourself idiot.

CLEARLY uno is a true, bleedin gooner who would be saying the same things if Arsenal were 7 pts ahead of the table or if the game had ended without bendtner/a missed penalty and arsenal won 3-1

CLEARLY uno is a true, bleedin gooner who would be saying the same things if Arsenal were 7 pts ahead of the table or if the game had ended without bendtner/a missed penalty and arsenal won 3-1

Did you even watch this game?

GET THIS RETARD

THERE WAS NOT ONE PENALTY KICK IN THE WHOLE FUCKING MATCH

Last edited:

reading-rainbow.gif

whoa he said missed penalty...when no penalty shots were given!!

AHA!!!

IDIOT!!!

now how can i make fun of him for not realizing adebayor, potential EPL golden boot winner and main reason my team has a title shot, is complete shite...

whoa he said missed penalty...when no penalty shots were given!!

AHA!!!

IDIOT!!!

now how can i make fun of him for not realizing adebayor, potential EPL golden boot winner and main reason my team has a title shot, is complete shite...
Let finger paint you a picture you stupid fuck

I want to shoot myself everytime i see Adebayor touch the ball outside the box.

Adebayor does not fucking create goals for himself you fucking retard. He looks like fucking Andre the Giant trying to control the ball.

Now go back to your manilla house and make more shoes.

Back