Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Epstein dead
Page 8 of 41
SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 08-12-2019, 17:29
It's just a matter of how much bull **** you can take, before you stop being complacent about it. From what I can tell, most US citizens have a very thick skin when it comes to bs. They immediately accuse people of mental illness, who even dare to claim that the boat is rocking a little. Sail on, you shiny diamonds.

Last edited by SecretSquirrel; 08-12-2019 at 17:31..
Sponsored Links
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 08-12-2019, 17:34
Have not yet watched it but posting it in case someone has the time. It's from Red Ice Creations which is a really good sign that it is worthy.

*****ute: Jeffrey Epstein: The Groomers, The Cover-Up, The Island & The Victims - Adam Green

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 08-12-2019, 17:50
Social media war ignited by Epstein death in Democratic NYC Top Local Stories

Quote:
President Donald Trump retweeted this from Terrence K. Williams : “#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this! RT if you’re not Surprised”

Trump added the hashtags: #EpsteinSuicide, #ClintonBodyCount, and #ClintonCrimeFamily.
Some on social media noted that Twitter had replaced #ClintonBodyCount on its trending news feed with “TrumpBodyCount even though the Clinton hashtag had 69,000 tweets compared to about 13,000 for the Trump hashtag.

Related: Flashback: ‘Democratic leadership covering’ for prominent figures in Epstein’s ‘little black book of clients’, August 10, 2019

Lynne Patton, an official in the Department of Housing and Urban Development, tweeted after Epstein’s death: “Hillary’d!! P.S. Let me know when I’m supposed to feel badly about this…#VinceFosterPartTwo”

Legal Insurrection noted that “The loons of Trump-Russia Collusion blamed the initial #ClintonBodyCount surge on Russian bots.”

Author Jeffrey Abramson tweeted: “Understand that the reason Russian bots are all over the Internet making wild claims about a Clinton connection to the Epstein suicide is because key people in the United States and abroad know the *Trump* connection to Epstein is the one that matters, and is the real story here.”

Pulpit&Pen.org noted that #ClintonBodyCount actually “began to trend on July 27 after Epstein’s imprisonment, in anticipation of when he would be ‘suicided’ by the Clintons.”
Zero Hedge noted that the “Clinton Body Count” phrase was originally coined by writer Danny Casolaro in the late 1980s. Casolaro “committed suicide” in 1991, while working on a story supposedly involving an international cabal.

Attorney General William Barr said the FBI is investigating Epstein’s death and that the Department of Justice’s inspector general would open a separate investigation.
Epstein was arrested on sex trafficking charges last month and was facing up to 45 years in prison if convicted.

Though he had reportedly previously attempted suicide while in prison in New York, Epstein was taken off suicide watch on July 29, reports say.

The New York Times reported: “Inmates on suicide watch are generally placed in a special observation cell, surrounded with windows, with a bolted down bed and no bedclothes, the official said. A correction officer — or sometimes a fellow inmate trained to be a ‘suicide companion’ — is typically assigned to sit in an adjacent office and monitor the inmate constantly. Robert Gangi, an expert on prisons and the former executive director of the Correctional Association of New York, said guards also generally take shoelaces and belts away from people on suicide watch. ‘It’s virtually impossible to kill yourself,’ Mr. Gangi said.”
Several Hollywood types who refuse to let a dead dog decompose said it was Russia up to its old tricks.

“Vlad” tweeted actor Ron Perlman.
Showtime’s Billions creator Brian Koppelman tweeted: “Epstein suicide. Sure. Seems likely. Probably what happened. Hey, folks, we’re Russia now. Enjoy it.”
Guardians of the Galaxy performer Dave Bautista responded to a Twitter user asking “was Epstein ‘Suicided’? by saying “Is that the same thing as Putin’d?”

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit this week ordered the partial release of what is expected to be approximately 2,000 pages of documents related to Epstein.
The document release stems from a 2015 defamation lawsuit in New York brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Epstein’s “Madam” – Ghislaine Maxwell. Giuffre says Maxwell helped Epstein traffic herself and other underage girls to sex parties at the billionaire pedophile’s many residences.

Zero Hedge noted that “While Epstein’s ties to former President Bill Clinton and other famous figures are well known — all of whom have tried to distance themselves in recent weeks, much has been made about the relationship between President Trump and the pedophile financier.”

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
144 - 08-12-2019, 17:57
Serial diddlers don't face death penalty so I guess that part ended in justice. He won't be able to hurt another. Would have liked to hear him squeal on the stand.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 08-12-2019, 18:21
Quote:
Thompson provided — by her own admission — “no direct evidence” that the Clintons were responsible for any of the deaths, and Snopes provides a comprehensive account of each death, most of which were easily explained heart attacks, plane crashes, or suicides

I mean, heart attacks, sure. Ok there’s probably a few - that’s plausible. But plane crashes and suicides are easily explainable....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 08-12-2019, 18:25
Look we deserve to know everything there is to know about epstein-barr

investigation

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
147 - 08-12-2019, 18:31

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
148 - 08-12-2019, 18:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
wtf?

they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

these people are stupid

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 08-12-2019, 21:37
Report: One of Epstein's guards not a corrections officer
by The Associated Press

Quote:
NEW YORK (AP) ***8212; A person familiar with operations at the federal jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself says one of the two people guarding him the night he died wasn't a correctional officer.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
150 - 08-12-2019, 22:06
Exactly why I was joking about seeing "the guards" a couple of pages ago. This **** does not quit.

PS - FBI is on pedo death camp island destroying evidence - I mean - investigating.

Incoming "The FBI discovered massive damage by the fire" The structured have been deemed beyond repair and unsafe. Perhaps we will use it to test small nukes on"... etc etc etc.

That ****ing "bathhouse" had room under it to hold an entire **** truck of captive women. They would live underground and then come out by the 40s to service the party. After that, back to the cellar. No doubt in my mind there was probably an incinerator built in.

Nothing to see here - nothing to see...

Last edited by Brasstax; 08-12-2019 at 22:10..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
151 - 08-12-2019, 22:14
Check it out - they have already removed the bar from the outside

Hey - we better make that look less suspicious - just say "duh" we had to go in and out, right?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
152 - 08-12-2019, 22:28
but i really think this is higher up than the Clintons (as evil as they are) this is more of a Country's doing/influence (like an inside job)

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
153 - 08-12-2019, 22:30

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
154 - 08-12-2019, 22:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
but i really think this is higher up than the Clintons (as evil as they are) this is more of a Country's doing/influence (like an inside job)
uhhh

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
155 - 08-13-2019, 00:16
my only hope is that President Trump sees what is happening
Has put Israel on notice
but still wants to work with them
close allys and such
so no real exposure

bestest buddies
all in the family
so we can all watch each other closely

the suicide story has been pitched before the 'suicide'

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-13-2019 at 12:01..
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 08-13-2019, 00:53
I’ve been thinking about this long and hard and I think Smollet killed Epstein. He took a deal to be let off easy but in turn he had to use his powers of acting to pretend to be a guard and sneak into the cell to kill Epstein.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
157 - 08-13-2019, 02:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
my only hope is that President Trump sees what is happening
Has put Israel on notice
but still wants to work with them
close alleys and such
so no real exposure

bestest buddies
all in the family
so we can all watch each other closely

the suicide story has been pitched before the 'suicide'

Some things are truly timeless

never seem to change......like our current ZOG occupation

I often ask why Trump still refuses to de-classify those over half a century old JFK files....

why they were do to be released, due to time expiration, but were then SUDDENLY reclassfied and couldn't be (again)

I mean everyone involved is dead....deceased.

Who is left to be mad or upset with? Besides nations......and national goals/identities. Something like a country we pay aid to but only get HIV/AIDS back from

Same goes for official 9/11 reports involving Saudi's a decades later.

There is but one true goal and mission....

41 House Democrats Visit Israel Despite BDS Efforts By Omar, Tlaib | CBN News
Freshman Dems to arrive Monday on AIPAC trip - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

get em young and you own em for life......(((they))) say

I mean this is the DEMS.....imagine how many GOP people are there on their knees already?

Same **** 100's of years later.......100's of years into the future

Our government is nothing but a rehearsed good cop bad cop way of selling our land and people down the river for the highest foreign bidder/corpration (same thing in many regions)

As we fight and bicker over who we want to screw us the hardest.

Our government is simply controlled opposition (not even well controlled anymore)

it is beyond sad and desperate and that is what we are seeing today.....

"The death of Jeffrey Epstein was the biggest glitch in the Matrix that I can recall."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
The best part about this graphic is that all sides might be correct on this one.

Quote:
Genie Energy Ltd. is an American energy company headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. It is a holding company comprising Genie Retail Energy, a retail energy provider in the United States, and Genie Oil and Gas, which pursued a conventional oil exploration project in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.
Quote:
Genie's founder, chairman, controlling shareholder and CEO is Howard Jonas. Avi Goldin serves as the company's CFO, Michael Stein is the company's COO and Geoffrey Rochwarger serves as Vice Chairman. The president of its Israeli subsidiary is Effie Eitam. Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of: Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States), Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp), James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), Mike Castle (Pool Champion of Blues Point Hotel) Bill Richardson (former Governor of New Mexico, ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary)[3], Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild,[4][3], and Mary Landrieu, former United States Senator from Louisiana

Some interesting names on that list......

Quote:
Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury)....Bill Richardson (former Governor of New Mexico, ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary)[3],
Hmmmmm....

this is some real interesting timing here as well

Clinton Treasury Secretary Larry Summers Rode On Epstein's 'Lolita Express'

6 hours old now

Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Trafficking Ring Allegedly Included Gov. Bill Richardson

3 days old

Epstein accuser says she was told to have sex with Gov. Richardson

I mean we call this a MAGA bad news twofer in politics.

It is another bad cohencidence as I like to call it

I wonder what this would have done to their little GENIE ENERGY stock index thingy that Trump's son in law Kushner also spearheads and makes most of his money from?

Outside of real estate in Manhattan that houses the rest of the swamp scum Epstein lawyers and aspiring underage Victoria's not-so-Secret models (now with birth name Victor)

That Israel experiment our nation endlessly gives 110 dollars a second, every second, seemingly forever, ony growing, to buy some favoritism in this region.

I mean as we can see with the Sharblue shalbos call us BOTS

Who Is To Blame For #ClintonBodyCount Trending? Russian Trolls, Of Course!

and that is some fun projection.......

Quote:
Less than a month ago, when billionaire and accused pedophile Jeffery Epstein attempted to ***8220;commit suicide,***8221; the hashtag ***8220;Clinton Body Count***8221; began trending. Well, it***8217;s happened again and the United States government is intent on blaming it on Russian trolls for a second time.
yet this is the only bot behavior I see......anyone I know sees.

I see a lot of blame for Russia still (somehow)

Quote:
Ehud Barak is a Jew. Wexner is a Jew Bronfman is a Jew. Krischer is a Jew. Maxwell is a Jew. Lefkowitz is a Jew. Summers is a Jew. Greenberg is a Jew. Staley is a Jew. Daimond is a Jew Hoffenberg is a Jew. Gaffney is a Jew. Gee I wonder which Intel he worked for... Russia?
Ryan Dawson on Twitter:

But all the major names appear Jewish

Seem to center around Zion itself

As did that Papadopoulos espionage investigation (on Trump's side)

George Papadopoulos: Robert Mueller investigated Israel ties, not Russia

and oddly enough goes back to the same charges for Epstein the last time he was charged a decade ago.

All fingers and roads always point to the same direction.....

which now that I think about it are the same way Trump and Clinton legacy has headed

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

Two American billionaires and their shady deals with Israeli intelligence

Giraldi: Did Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Work for Mossad?

Was Jeffrey Epstein a spy for Israel in US?

Quote:
But the key questions go unanswered including was he a spy for Israel? And what about the Krischer-Dershowitz connection that kept him from being punished commensurate with his crimes? Did those instructions also come from Israel or from its friends in the US Justice Department? Will the three simultaneous investigations currently taking place even continue and ask the right questions now that the target of the investigation is gone? Given the high stakes in the game, quite likely, there will be a cover-up both of how Epstein lived and how he died. We the public will never know what Epstein was all about.
My only question left was who smiled the hardest after Esptein was officially reported dead in his cell (if that was him or not I don't care)?

Trump, Clinton, or every other dirtbag who runs this evil globalist experiment we are ALL living IN?

Good people.......Good boys

we will keep voting for them forever

until their handlers bleed us dry like the dumb cattle that we are

ISRAEL SECURITY CABINET TO MEET AS US-CHINA TRADE FRICTION ESCALATES

Quote:
Massive Chinese investments in Israel is ongoing bone of contention between Jerusalem and Washington.
we no longer have the money or blood to fight their wars for them

we officially go as morally bankrupt as we are headed monetarily

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-13-2019 at 02:38..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
158 - 08-13-2019, 02:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
I’ve been thinking about this long and hard and I think Smollet killed Epstein. He took a deal to be let off easy but in turn he had to use his powers of acting to pretend to be a guard and sneak into the cell to kill Epstein.

They roasted Smollet in the new MiB movie, so it must be tru

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
159 - 08-13-2019, 03:26

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 08-13-2019, 06:36
oh cool tele is back to write some books on this