[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

its great to watch this theatre

a liar convicted of lying to congress is back for more because he's gonna tell the truth this time

even though he has 'admitted' to lying for Orange Hitler over 500 times

because one party believes what he has to say and they are in power now

lol you cant make this shit up

The best part is Cohen using Clinton lawyer lanny Davis. He’s sitting behind cohens right shoulder. Jfc what a shit show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is the dumbest fucker alive.

He was never a very gifted mind, but hes clearly cracking apart in his old age. All that abuse hes given that fat skin sack over the years is catching up to him. His physical decline is directly related to his mental decline. I suspect his brain isn't receiving as much oxygen as it used to.

Can't a real person president say '...hey this is my personal sex life; I was trying to protect my wife and marriage so I was paying off the slut that I fucked.. sometimes men think with their penises sorry'

and be done with this shit
except for releasing the sex tapes of him & the slut

that would be awesome

apparently cohen missed the memo, the donster's one w/ god's chosen tribe now

bigly dangerous move 4 cohen's nation, opening the possibility of israel losing control of the (((usa))) 2 the damn dirty chinese via confirmed chinese collaborator president pelosi

(tbh i'm all for taking on new chinese management, the israelis r running this business into the ground)

Last edited:
:lol: ending the Korean war is all a scheme to distract from the Cohen circus

D0avfaNUwAACZ5h.jpg

meeting ends 2 hrs early w no signing ceremony but 3rd summit being talked about

kim and trump agree in principle to open liaison offices in Pyongyang and DC

@BernieSanders: There are over 160 lobbyists working for the Trump administration. What happened to "drain the swamp," Mr. President?

MAGA :confused:

Man diffuses most complicated international standoff. Obvi most dumb person ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh so they gave up their nuclear weapons?

No?

:lol:

They gave up their missile tech?

No?

:lol:

Looks like they got the joint military exercises between US and SK to end without giving up anything of NK that is an actual threat to the US.

Back