<StK> on Tichondrius

Anyone from beta have experience with DKs in pvp? Dark sim looks fun. I want to bring a char over for rated BGs, but I'm not sure whether to bring war or DK (also have priest and pal, but not really interested in them).

I pvp'd a bit as blood. Good survivability except against frost mages.

I Dark Sim'd mirror image once which was cool and blink from mages who tried to run. Unfortunately i can't compare it to another class, and this was a couple months ago.

On the whole Dark Sim was ok but not reliable... you have no idea what people are gonna cast - but its interesting when you get earthshields and renews etc.

i was going to play gnugg but the 30 dollar transfer fee and buying the game for 85 bucks total was just too ridiculous

Notice frijo's use of 'dps.' This is because he dies 2 minutes into a fight, on things like doomfire. His dps may be high, but his overall damage is rather low.

I would totally do that if I was DPS. Of course that little "ruse" hinges completely on everyone keeping DPS up and not flipping to Overall Damage. Still though, fantastic idea.

I read Feannag's threads and it's like watching a horror movie. Every word I see is like the girl is taking one more step upstairs instead of running out the door and I'm like "nononon oh no she isn't going to... SHE IS!! omg no way, no one is this dumb!"

I read Feannag's threads and it's like watching a horror movie. Every word I see is like the girl is taking one more step upstairs instead of running out the door and I'm like "nononon oh no she isn't going to... SHE IS!! omg no way, no one is this dumb!"

It's not my fault you are a scared little girl.

Then there is 10% doubt, I love numbers! I think the REAL problem is you ass-monkeys actually take me seriously.

Last edited:
Unless you're somehow one of the most brilliant and dedicated method actors of all time, we're taking you seriously because you are seriously stupid.

I'm logged out right in front of the Warchief's Command Board in Ogr. That way, I can log on and get the quests for the new cata zones ASAP tonight once I get home from work. I just landed a new job, so my WoW time is about to go to shit, but whatever :) Hopefully I will see some of you on tonight.

Unless you're somehow one of the most brilliant and dedicated method actors of all time, we're taking you seriously because you are seriously stupid.

Not really, I just have been making shit up and using extremely loose and ambiguous logic on gameplay mechanics since... Pfft beginning of TBC maybe? It has been so long I can't remember, but you guys lap it up and apparently I don't have to put too much effort into it.

You also forget that this is all text, and without speech, tone and inflections it's pretty easy to "pretend" something is serious.

So the board tells you were to go to start? I've read nothing on cata for quests and new zones and stuff.

Yeah, you get a quest for Hyjal and Vash. Vash you go outside to the ocean docks in Durotar, and wait for the boat.
Hyjal you go to the valley of wisdom and talk to a tauren there, I think. And then you walk through the little portal thing next to her. Took me forever to realize that that was a portal, it was small, unobtrusive, and completely non-interactive, no tooltip even. But yeah.

Once you're there in those zones, you can go back to org whenever, and opposite the flight master there are the return portals, and a new one phases in for each zone as you unlock it through intro quests. Very useful for Vash especially, as it takes you right back to where your current safe haven is in the quest progression.

Be warned about Vash, last I was there, the inside of both the huge shelled things were extremely buggy, to the point of near unplayable. I don't expect they have worked out all the bugs, even by release or even the first few minor patches in.

I'm logged out right in front of the Warchief's Command Board in Ogr. That way, I can log on and get the quests for the new cata zones ASAP tonight once I get home from work. I just landed a new job, so my WoW time is about to go to shit, but whatever :) Hopefully I will see some of you on tonight.

pff

i logged out at the flying trainer so i can zoom around asap

Back