The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

I like how you (Juggernaught) defend all your mentally retarded theories with:

LOL no one said it's IMPOSSIBLE 100% AIDS WATER

LOL stuupid, the ARTICLE said it can't be disproved so THEREFORE ME RIGHT aids water!!!

LOL then WHERE Aresz the PICTARSE

LOL where are the witnesses?!

LOL WITnessZ? THEY not credible MAN

LOL I can't see it it NOT happen WE NEVER LAND ON MOON

LOL its missle! THE HOLE IS TOO SMALL FOR PLAAANE

LOL mathematically 170feetx59feetx20feetx10inches long LOL too small

LOL plane parts lol PLANTED lol JAMESBOND PLOT lol

LOL planes can't melt LOL enclosed building

LOL where did dead people go???

LOL all dead people is conspirators lololol

LOL wait there is dead people? FAMILY is all CIA AGENTS FAKERS LOL

LOL I look at everything objectively, impartially, me so smarts. LOL

JuggerNaught said:
Save all the 'unpatriotic terrorist' or 'tin foil hat' posts. If someone can in fact provide reputable information to refute this, I'll be glad to listen. This is a little discussion going on over at gzhq between another forum member and myself, but i wanted the tw pov.

Lets look at it mathematically...

penthole.jpg

look at that impact hole

the pentagon is 77' 3.5" tall.

So look at the first pic again. The hole isnt as wide as it is tall. You could probably estimate that hole at about 60' wide and be pretty close.

So you've got a whole almost 80' tall and 60' wide right?

Flight 77 that hit the pentagon was a Boeing 757 that has a wingspan of 124 feet and is 155 feet long, 44 feet tall.

Now look on either side of that hole in the first picture...do you see any impact marks from wings? How would an airplane that was 124 feet wide fit into a 60 foot hole? It wouldnt unless the wings broke off or punctured the building. There are no cuts from the wings on either side of the hole..so that rules out the idea of the wings cutting into the building and being burned up by the fuel.

The Boeing 757's wings do not stick straight out from the fusalage... therefore only part of them would have impacted the building before the rest of the wing(s) snapped back in alongside the aircraft.

Your inability to see the physics of this is quite astounding....

Electricity said:
I like how you (Juggernaught) defend all your mentally retarded theories with:

LOL no one said it's IMPOSSIBLE 100% AIDS WATER

LOL stuupid, the ARTICLE said it can't be disproved so THEREFORE ME RIGHT aids water!!!

LOL then WHERE Aresz the PICTARSE

LOL where are the witnesses?!

LOL WITnessZ? THEY not credible MAN

LOL I can't see it it NOT happen WE NEVER LAND ON MOON

LOL its missle! THE HOLE IS TOO SMALL FOR PLAAANE

LOL mathematically 170feetx59feetx20feetx10inches long LOL too small

LOL plane parts lol PLANTED lol JAMESBOND PLOT lol

LOL planes can't melt LOL enclosed building

LOL where did dead people go???

LOL all dead people is conspirators lololol

LOL wait there is dead people? FAMILY is all CIA AGENTS FAKERS LOL

LOL I look at everything objectively, impartially, me so smarts. LOL

ROFL I ALMOST PEED MY FUCKING PANYS READING THAT.

If you watch the video of the 2 planes hitting the towers, both of them turned SIDEWAYS on impact to effect as many floors as possible. I'm sure the same thing happened here. The plane went into the building SIDEWAYS and hit the ground first as seen on those pictures from the parking lot camera.

Boy, we really need to get MythBusters in on this one.
Edit: Bla, I went to their forum and they had a long thread that's been closed. They're not going to touch this since it would hurt the feelings of those who lost loved ones.

Last edited:
Heh, there is a TV special out here on this soon.. :p My brother is a firm believer too in the conspiracy theory..

Wierd.. he always seemed like the smart one to me!

That 'video' the gov released is pure garbage. You cant see shit.

Let's see the video from one of the 20 other cam's that was confiscated and never shown?

Data said:
Hey, fuck you faggot.

This is your quarterly reminder that Juggernaught is a tinfoil lunatic with more off-the-wall broken conspiracy theories than Ops|Prophecy. He is not to be taken seriously under any circumstances.
thanks for bumping this you faglord.

Merranza said:
some of you will bitch it's propaganda, but let's be honnest, the guy has more then one fact and those are quite credible
:rofl: sure, if you have no understanding of physics :rofl:

Back