[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

she has got to go......

and at a minimum we need a multiple year investigation by Trump's best DOJ and FBI people to get to the bottom of this

sorry we don't make the rules we just follow them

yeah, and i feel like we have enough evidence to demand the FBI take this case and this investigation, because that's how it works.

I am pretty sure Hillary was there when she over the shirt boob bumped me

so we can start with her

get her in front of a grand jury ASAP

i am pretty sure I saw her emailing someone when that happened

it should be in her email folder still for sure

And hell no my friend won't testify under oath until our demands for a full FBI investigation is met and completed, because that's how we roll.

Gotta admit, it's a darn good bluff. Just enough details to convince retards devoid of critical thinking skills that a crime must have happened, but absolutely no details that can be disproved due to their vagueness.

I think the committee should just subpoena her to show and testify under oath and if she refuses then arrest her. Then vote for Kavanaugh.

Republicans crying foul when it comes to SCOTUS nominations is beyond comical.

Stonewalling Garland 'just because', and changing the actual rules to get Gorsuch confirmed is slimier than Trump's girdle after 15 minutes of tennis.

REEEEEEEEEE. :lol:

Last edited:
I admit that assassinating Justice Scalia to get one of their nominees in before Obama's term was up was a pretty sneaky thing and they Almost Got Away With It. Aww that's to bad.

Stonewalling Garland 'just because', and changing the actual rules to get Gorsuch confirmed is slimier than Trump's girdle after 15 minutes of tennis.

JUST BECAUSEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

they had a Republican majority

not a minority

but never mind them details u know?

You don't need a charge to subpoena someone, and ignoring a subpoena would be a contempt charge.

That's kind of what I was getting at. If you guys (Republicans), sorry this is TW. . "registered independents" want to hold her in contempt, that's a move you could make. She says she doesn't want to testify; if I were on your side, I'd just let it go, and hope to ram the confirmation through. If you guys want to MAKE her come in on Monday, else face prison, that's a roll you could try. Given how the last 3 months have gone, I'd recommend playing defense instead. Nobody knows for sure what Mueller is going to find and whom all he's going to recommend indicting, but the whispers have begun.

in other words let us keep playing the he was a rape nomination

don't prove that we were full of shit and desperate to fabricate anything we could to hold the process up through the midterms like we have already been trying to do and promised to do since day one

i have it on good authority of an anonymous whistle blower that he is Russian too

a pick straight from Putin's KGB

bet you can't prove me wrong on that either

*ALSO MUHHHHHH PRISON is for Trump JR not fabricated rape accusers

That's kind of what I was getting at. If you guys (Republicans), sorry this is TW. . "registered independents" want to hold her in contempt, that's a move you could make. She says she doesn't want to testify; if I were on your side, I'd just let it go, and hope to ram the confirmation through. If you guys want to MAKE her come in on Monday, else face prison, that's a roll you could try. Given how the last 3 months have gone, I'd recommend playing defense instead. Nobody knows for sure what Mueller is going to find and whom all he's going to recommend indicting, but the whispers have begun.

I don't care either way if she wants to testify or not. There is no corroborative evidence to support her claim at all. Let her stay home if she doesn't want to testify. If Democrats would like to hold the position that an unproven, uncorroborated claim is enough to warrant keeping someone off the Supreme Court, then welcome to a world where no justice will ever be confirmed again.

All this does is make women less credible and more vindictive than honest.

We put women in the kitchen for a reason. About time we put them back there. They are not capable of competing with men

They stonewalled Garland because he's a rapist.

Coincidence the current state of politics aligns with women being allowed more influence and positions in government?

No.. it is not. It is a result.

Back