[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No?

How soon we forget the unprecedented 10 month block of Obama's nomination, and the use of the nuclear option to get Gorsuch confirmed.

Or the countless unqualified federal judges Trump has nominated.

Actual shit for brains.

Your mad is showing

i agree the 10 month block of a supreme court judge is bad, thats the kind of politics that is str8 retarded. like i get if ruthy stuck her papers on nov 10th i could get it but 10 months is unacceptable politics

it also doesnt change the facts of the current situation :shrug:

Who is the accuser in the Kavanaugh case? An intriguing in-depth new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating today states that a Stanford University Psychiatry Professor named Dr. Christine Blasey has become the latest centerpiece of a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) plot to harm President Trump with her last-minute allegation, just days prior to US Senate confirmation, that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh had attempted to sexually assault her over 30 years ago when they were teenage school children—while being kept from the American people about Dr. Blasey is that she currently oversees the CIA Undergraduate Internship Program Stanford University developed by the notorious CIA-connected Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges—who himself, in 1985, took into his care the homeless woman Lois Lang who assassinated CIA paymaster Nick Deak—and that afterwards saw the CIA’s black operations monies being controlled by Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—who, not so mysteriously, just happens to be the father of Dr. Christine Blasey.

ya don't say

the deep state is indeed deep

download.png

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

autism

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

autism

I believe he's too much of a compromise candidate between establishment republicans (swamp) and trump faction. he was very entrenched into the center of the bush white house, knows a lot of info of what went down and wondering how/if that plays into this nomination.

whether hes our guy now idk, in the end supreme court justice is the only position i want with 0 partisanship and i dont think that he qualifies under that ground

40752805_2016574745031160_3401971392466386944_n.jpg

Back