Forum Invasion Time

Way to go guys, got another TW member fired ...

Other members and their complicity is a given, however when he first clicked on 'submit this thread," he was assuming responsibility for the actions of the rest of the board.

Just my opinion.

That anyone gets fired is a drag. The poetic justice, though, is sweet.
Those little old coupon clipping women are not to be fucked with; they are hardcore.(read - adult)

this was totally Fourstars fault. He came here askign for vengeance and wrath against another forum due to his own stupidity and stupidity of his business.. TW is like....a wild bull. At most, you can guide it, but you can never control it. He thought TW was his to muster and command, and it turned back and gored him.

gee, w'da thunk?

you Patricia! That is way out of line. I hope that postcardmania is taking this very seriously and I hope the law takes care of this guy. He needs to be taught a lesson! Thanks to him my son now knows the F word and I am NOT happy about it ! Hopefully I can get him to forget it before he starts school on 1-2!

god these bitches are idiots

While I have to say that asking for a forum invasion on TW was probably the worst idea ever, it really sucks that he's going to lose his job over this. Especially because it looks like a fun, classy place to work (with a very nice female:male ratio, and cute ones at that). Now he's unexpectedly out of work, not up for rehire (say goodbye to any good references), and I assume he has real world shit (mortgage/rent/car payments) to still deal with.

:(

ohshit2.jpg

:rofl:

By reading that thread on their board, they made it seem like, to his employeer, that HE did the calling and harassing and chat room/forum invading.

That in itself is kind of fucked up. He's being fired for stuff he didn't do. And yes i realize if he hadn't asked for an invasion, it wouldn't have happened.

Both their actions were bad.

Somebody with forum access should remind them that he did request a thread to be deleted that was causing his company problems.

It just crossed the line from a small fire, to Nero playing his worlds tiniest fiddle while Rome burned.

The only thing thing to be remorseful here is Fourstar's stupidity. He specifically requested raunchy material, he got it. Did he try to stop it? No. Was he laughing his ass off up until Loco found out his real name and linked him to postcardmania? Most certainly yes.

He's only sorry he got caught. Justice served.

I don't understand why they think all the posts and phone calls were from him. You'd think Patricia would tell them it wasn't just one idiot, it was a bunch of idiots.

Back