What are u idiots getting ur dads for Christmas

MAGA_LEGO_MOCKUP_2000x.jpg

Dad's dead. Probably won't get my father-in-law anything. He's awesome, and I love him, but he's like me: if he wants something he buys it for himself. I'll come down with my truck at some point to help them get a tree. And I'll go over there fo Xmas Eve dinner, but I work a 24 hour shift on Xmas day.

imma wyte trash fukkn pussy livvn away 4rm peeps cuz dis da only way muh poor faggetass wyte trash fukkn l0s3r self n famly can survive imma wyte trash cumdumplin
pussyass wyte trash fuccboi no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

My daughter skyped me the other week and was showing me some videos from this Canadian named, Chris Ramsey. Apparently, this guy 'plays' puzzles so I watched a few of his videos. These aren't your standard puzzles, no, no, no, these are "wtf did I just get myself into puzzles".

For instance:

After watching several videos of this guy doing these puzzles, I bought myself a few entry level ones and middle of the road ones from a company called, Hanayama. They are fun and very challenging so, if you want to get something for your pops that are fun, check these out. If your dad is a male, I am sure his analytical brain will enjoy some of these because I am, as well as my dad, my son-in-law and my daughter.

I have one sitting here on my desk that I have been attempting for 3 days now and no luck. :lol:

1990s hondas get stolen at more than 2x the rate of any other make/generation round these here parts

ur old civic is very vallable even tho i disagree w/ the market; fiero/probe/daytona all way cooler and cheaper u kno

Acurite Atlas Weather Station with display and remote monitoring.
Semantik, (and others... :)) you don't really need the display but it is nice to see it rather than always pulling out your phone. The remote monitoring also includes a website that you can log onto to check the weather from your PC. You can get additional indoor sensors that will link with the device and have them in your rooms. I can monitor the temp in my office when I am out and if you have a remote AC thermostat, you can turn on your heater/AC prior to coming home to a cool house.

The really cool thing about the personal weather station and remote monitoring is the ability to link your PSW to Weather Underground and then see yours as well as all your neighbors PSW at their wundermap.

Because I work in construction, I watch the weather every single day and they are always giving some BS temp highs/lows. I can check out the wundermap and see all the numbers of what mine and everyone else's say.

1990s hondas get stolen at more than 2x the rate of any other make/generation round these here parts

ur old civic is very vallable even tho i disagree w/ the market; fiero/probe/daytona all way cooler and cheaper u kno

you make a good point for why an 80's civic is worth more than his dads truck

also a better candidate for led tailights

:)

Back