[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i couldn't tell it wasn't real even though the only people posting it over and over in this thread are full blown trumpers

h439z04oay601.jpg

leftists disagree with obamas self proclaimed credit for the ecomony

this is all trump and maga ty kurt

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

:rofl: It's like these Trumptry Bumpkins don't realize the ok hand gesture is a massive meme movement right now and that nobody cares.

yeah nobody cares

not you or cael

who obviously can't stop crying about it

Is Trump Intern Giving a White Power Hand Signal in Group Photo?
White House intern appeared to use white power sign in photo with Trump: report | TheHill
Former White House intern poses with 'white power' hand gesture in photo with Trump: Report
White House intern flashes 'white power' sign with Trump | Daily Mail Online
The OK sign is becoming an alt-right symbol | The Outline

until having the fucking (((ADL))) make an official statement about the OK SYMBOL CONTROVERSY

White Power (hand sign)

jokes totally on us

just like it is in this thread and all your endless salt mining contributions

Yahoo, The Hill, Washington Examiner, Daily Fail, and the Outline...

:rofl: :rofl:

ADL says 2 hands form the sign, not one, Tele. We're talking about the ok hand gesture. It takes one hand - well for us it does. Who knows how long it takes you to get the gesture correct.

:lol:

OK hand gesture is white supremacy now. My god, we are in some sort of alternate reality where the complete psychos are running the show.

I've said this before, but it's sincerely scary that anyone can be dumb enough to fall for this shit.

Last edited:
That hand gesture means many things depending which country, culture or generation you are talking to, ask a british woman thats 60+ for example, it would be alt-left

Back