POLL - do u think opsayo ever goin 2 come back 2 play w us

is opayso ever goin 2 come back to tribe 1

• Total voters
i am long time lurker, i join now because twl is cesspool of people who dont even or have never played the trieb in triebalwar

also, i wanted to thank spy because he is good example that not all tribes players are cretins

damaster i dont care about these games im just interested in the legal aspect for personal reasons

want to come insult me? come to a gd political thread

opsayo posted his emo novel due to insecurity and carebear reasons

i just stated the same shit ive been saying for years, the sequels are always cash grabs that don't remake t1 and fail, this particular community driven project could and most likely will get legally owned.

opsayo wrote some straight up fascist shit about supporting the game we know nothing about other than itll be a ta/t2 clone with vocalized praise enthusiasm and monetary contributions and that's fucked

if u dont get the differences between this and are just angry over length of text i advise you to never read a book and not participate in forums as theyre clearly too heavy for you to handle

damaster i dont care about these games im just interested in the legal aspect for personal reasons

want to come insult me? come to a gd political thread

opsayo posted his emo novel due to insecurity and carebear reasons

i just stated the same shit ive been saying for years, the sequels are always cash grabs that don't remake t1 and fail, this particular community driven project could and most likely will get legally owned.

opsayo wrote some straight up fascist shit about supporting the game we know nothing about other than itll be a ta/t2 clone with vocalized praise enthusiasm and monetary contributions and that's fucked

if u dont get the differences between this and are just angry over length of text i advise you to never read a book and not participate in forums as theyre clearly too heavy for you to handle
:rolleyes:

randal mad cuz he agrees with me in political threads so he has to come here and emo out cuz theres no where else to wah wah gg i am king

randal mad cuz he agrees with me in political threads so he has to come here and emo out cuz theres no where else to wah wah gg i am king

lol

i agree with you about as much as i agree with havax, capt tele, and muktar

im too chill to get mad @ internet personalities. Its much more enjoyable to play devils advocate with them and kill some time

ic u r using the tpk technique of communicating in rage image posting/spam

I never spam more than one picture, and it's never in rage.

Furthermore I'm most famous for my essays.

I see that, once again, you've been flapping your mouth and out is coming stuff that isn't true.

machine guns arent a unique gimmick to video games, "skiing is" and even if specific things aren't copywritten the significant similarity and modification rights of copyright holders allow for a creative interpretation of anything similar

you are very dumb people

Yeah, skiing is totally copywritten!

The makers of Slalom could have DESTROYED Dynamix in a legal court, but cut a million dollar deal instead. Dynamix also agreed to give them 2 of their employees as manslaves in exchange for graciously allowing them to have skiing in their video game.

Later on, the makers of Professional Ski Simulator came to, and threatened Dynamix with legal court fees. They would have gone through with shutting them down, but Dynamix hired hitmen to annihilate all of them one by one using drive-bys, poison, and long range snipes. That is the only reason that Tribes was able to be released, because skiing is totally copyrighted, same with swimming, jumping, hopping, farting (like in clayfighter), and any form of punching as well.

It's a tough world out there for anyone that wants to use skiing... damn...

All of you that think that skiing... might not... be copyrighted are brainless idiotic nincompoops!

How could you possibly disagree with Dare? The most intelligent, informed, and accurate poster on TW...

i wonder if dynamix could have even claimed that skiing was part of their intellectual property since skiing was basically an unintentional bug

Back