POLL - do u think opsayo ever goin 2 come back 2 play w us

is opayso ever goin 2 come back to tribe 1

• Total voters
randal you are too scared to admit who you are because you got nexted before and ur calling me beta and its on a video game nerd forum like this is an insult

hmm would i rather be a beta nerd neck beard or alpha nerd neck beard

randal you are too scared to admit who you are because you got nexted before and ur calling me beta and its on a video game nerd forum like this is an insult

hmm would i rather be a beta nerd neck beard or alpha nerd neck beard

i didnt get nexted. i just cut the cord before one of you off balance neckbeards got a wild hair.

me calling you a beta is no more ridik, than you coming out with "i made fire crack"

i didnt get nexted. i just cut the cord before one of you off balance neckbeards got a wild hair.

me calling you a beta is no more ridik, than you coming out with "i made fire crack"

i did make him crack though all because i made some stupid joke about vampire blood dick sucking gg

i did make him crack though all because i made some stupid joke about vampire blood dick sucking gg

no more than i made you crack with my dumbass beta troll. i dont understand your roundabout logic.

Is any response to one of your dumbass trolls proof of cracking? Is the only way not to crack is to not respond? wtf?

Back