POLL - do u think opsayo ever goin 2 come back 2 play w us

is opayso ever goin 2 come back to tribe 1

• Total voters
I think most the people here are p cool. I'd kick it with Dare, Groove, Gim, Stork, rtcll, Spy, Fire, Repair, sig, Jag, sleepy, and many others. Internet personalities aside, most people here are probably good people. It's easy to see how different personalities are from internet speak once they get on mumble and u can actually converse a bit.

I guess the weird part would be a bunch of nearly middle age people getting together to play a video game. Comedy gold :lol:

there is a reason y green and i got banned from those ventrillos and mumbles tho and im surprised snow didnt either because he would just sit around tapping on his mic and calling ppl dumb

i can honestly say that if i ever met green irl we would most likely both be in prison for a very long time this is the sole reason y i dont go meet him in aus and live there

i could see me, jj, jag, and kj having a good time together. mostly just talking shit to each other and maybe me and kj reenacting well known pro wrestling moves.

that would be a crazy lan though for sure. i'd be worried about one of you idiots getting too drunk and out of control prob trying to teabag someone or something else along the lines of that.

i also dont want to associate with people that start cheat hunts in an 18 year old game to vent over their own emo issues

really tho i wouldnt associate with anyone from a video game and when i overhear nerds talking about tribes irl i make sure i call them fags unless i have to make small talk with them then i just pretend to be ignorant and encouraging

tigerman how the fuck can you say green was cool

he was on lost level of obnoxious

this is y i found him cool its entertaining

also some of the shit ive done irl or well most of it should have got mekilled a long long time ago

green is very similar to the types of ppl im irl friends with

i would not want to hang out with 90% of you

sorry but most of the ppl who play tribes is just a storm of autism and pedophilia

lmao that would be one hella good lan storks!!! ive always said though if i was wasted with jj or lukie id definetly be beating one up or both been saying this for years now :D...kj lukie, killswitch,milk,danky,suga,jj,storks,rectum,sleepy,ucl and lincoln would be awesome lan i mean it would last at least a week :p....i would bring many percocet and valium to this lan along with 1-3 ounces of marijuana depending on the turn out :D....i dont know if jj could stand me drunk he could barely stand me slurring on vent let alone irl!!

Back